Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

There's something about this picture..

1 - 10 of 15 posts   1 | 2  

V V SA Posts: 248
1 2 Mar 2011
That almost made me cry, and I don't normally cry at anything.

http://i52.tinypic.com/igjeap.jpg
ReplyQuote

Lars Lars NSW Posts: 825
2 2 Mar 2011
that's kind of cute. but not so much the obvious discomfort of the doggy for sure
ReplyQuote

V V SA Posts: 248
3 3 Mar 2011
Sigh..Can we put aside that it looks somewhat uncomfortable.

Maybe it's just me, but what that picture seems like to me, that his dog has been there throughout his life, during his teenage years, though all of the hardship the boy has gone through with his teens, any problems he may have had a school, and his dog has always been at his side, not judging him, someone to turn to when no one else wanted to be with him, just shows what a amazing companionship any animal can be.
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
4 3 Mar 2011
I think it's beautiful. It sort of half doesn't seem like the same dog though. :/ But if it is, that's very sweet.
ReplyQuote

..1 ..1 TAS Posts: 2265
5 3 Mar 2011
Awww. That's so cute!! And so true. It makes you realise how valuable animal companionship is.
ReplyQuote

MarkM MarkM QLD Posts: 214
6 3 Mar 2011
that pic is pretty awesome.  I'm going to visit the Hachiko statue in Japan next month, that'll probably be a bit emotional!  I should really watch the movie again before I go...
ReplyQuote

..1 ..1 TAS Posts: 2265
7 4 Mar 2011
MarkM said:
that pic is pretty awesome.  I'm going to visit the Hachiko statue in Japan next month, that'll probably be a bit emotional!  I should really watch the movie again before I go...
I love that movie! Even if it is ridiculously Americanised.
ReplyQuote

Tanyaka Tanyaka VIC Posts: 1219
8 4 Mar 2011
It is a sad/lovely pic.

A dog and their owner.. a tragic lovestory. So much love and such a bond, it is cruel that our life spans are so different. A best friend forever in your heart, but with the sad good bye we all have to experience. x_X

Still, it is beautiful how we can grow together and share our lives so much.
ReplyQuote

Pegs Pegs VIC Posts: 1538
9 5 Mar 2011
Yeah thats a nice picture. Must be an old dog! My dog Zane, he is 15, and my parents got him before I was born. He is a shepherd husky mix, and he is an awesome dog!  happy love beaverhug
ReplyQuote

Randomz Randomz United States Posts: 14
10 6 Mar 2011
hahah cute as
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

Unleashed

This page was printed from Animals Australia Unleashed's website (www.unleashed.org.au).