Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

"Dog Spinning"

Bulgaria's Cruel "Dog Spinning" Ritual

1 - 7 of 7 posts

EmilyCares EmilyCares SA Posts: 8
1 23 Mar 2011
sad

http://teddyhilton.com/2011-03-21-this-is-not-how-to-cure-rabies-or-treat-any-animal

This is Horrible! Has anyone heard of this before?

Poor Pups  cry
ReplyQuote

Taxidermied Baphomet Taxidermied Baphomet NSW Posts: 292
2 23 Mar 2011
Did this actually happen and still does, that is one of the stupidest things i've heard! Dog spinning to prevent rabies??  angry
ReplyQuote

..1 ..1 TAS Posts: 2265
3 23 Mar 2011
That's so sick. I couldn't watch it all. That white and black dog was gorgeous though! Poor baby. Is there anything we can do to stop it?
ReplyQuote

Shonnie Shonnie NSW Posts: 237
4 23 Mar 2011
Thats terrible sad

I have no idea how to approach that one. It's tangled in religion and thats always a hard one.

Poor dogs sad sad
ReplyQuote

AmyAmeliaRose AmyAmeliaRose WA Posts: 119
5 23 Mar 2011
Thats terrible! The poor dog was crying as it was being attached to the rope  cry
ReplyQuote

Pegs Pegs VIC Posts: 1538
6 24 Mar 2011
THAT IS HORRIBLE!!!! How can anyone think that its ok to do that to a dog? Obviously they are just losers who have nothing better to do!  sad
ReplyQuote

Gen_MCRmy Gen_MCRmy NSW Posts: 55
7 24 Mar 2011
THIS IS JUST INSANE!!! How can those idiots do that?? I was crying throughout the video and almost broke my computer out of anger. I need to do something about this. I'm so sick of all those careless a-holes not giving a crap about anyone, and only wanting to get a thrill out of making a dog EXTTRREEEMMMEELLLYY terrified by spinning him/her around gazillion times reeeaaalllyyy fast, and then dropping them into the water. They almost drowned. Being in water when you're really dizzy is like swimming at the beach when you're drunk, only worse. Their lives were in danger and their brains were probably heating up, and they must've had HIGH blood pressure from their fear. The first dog, who was white, injured his leg when he got it caught on the rope. This is sooooooo unacceptable, and even though I dont live in Hungary or whatever it is, I want to do something to stop this ASAP.
Mind you, the cruelty on factory farms is JUST as bad, and I still want to do something about that too. cry furious
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au