Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Got any lovely pictures of yummy vegan food?

Please give to me!

11 - 20 of 25 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

TofuUnleashed TofuUnleashed TAS Posts: 986
11 26 Mar 2011
Kirrilly said:
These pictures don't belong to me, but they are certainly lovely happy

http://foodgawker.com/?s=vegan&cat=0
Thanks Kirrilly! Yum! pig
ReplyQuote

..1 ..1 TAS Posts: 2265
12 26 Mar 2011
TofuUnleashed said:
Maggie said:
TofuUnleashed said:
While you're there guys...I should probably google this but I thought it might be quicker asking you (see how much I respect you? I choose you over google!), do you know any facts about farm animals' intelligence, behaviour etc., like pigs wag their tails and are on average smarter than dogs (and have the mental capacity of a 3 year old child, is that right?), and that cvjickens can recognise over 100 different faces (yes I did get these facts of an AA flyer!)
I read somewhere that cows sometimes express their emotions, so happy/excited cows have been known to jump, or something similar to that. I'm pretty sure I read it from an Animals Australia, or it might have been on Earthlings. I can't remember. confused
Thanks! wave Do they wave as well? tongue
Not sure about that one, next time I see a cow I'll wave and see if he waves back. tongue
ReplyQuote

pitterpatter pitterpatter QLD Posts: 376
13 26 Mar 2011
TofuUnleashed said:
ooh I don't have a facebook sorry! I should have mentioned that. ashamed
Thanks anyway! beaverhug
In that case, I think I have most of them up on my flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kommoner/

Let me know if that works happy.
ReplyQuote

14 26 Mar 2011
Maggie said:
TofuUnleashed said:
Maggie said:
TofuUnleashed said:
While you're there guys...I should probably google this but I thought it might be quicker asking you (see how much I respect you? I choose you over google!), do you know any facts about farm animals' intelligence, behaviour etc., like pigs wag their tails and are on average smarter than dogs (and have the mental capacity of a 3 year old child, is that right?), and that cvjickens can recognise over 100 different faces (yes I did get these facts of an AA flyer!)
I read somewhere that cows sometimes express their emotions, so happy/excited cows have been known to jump, or something similar to that. I'm pretty sure I read it from an Animals Australia, or it might have been on Earthlings. I can't remember. confused
Thanks! wave Do they wave as well? tongue
Not sure about that one, next time I see a cow I'll wave and see if he waves back. tongue
hee hee! laugh
ReplyQuote

15 26 Mar 2011
pitterpatter said:
TofuUnleashed said:
ooh I don't have a facebook sorry! I should have mentioned that. ashamed
Thanks anyway! beaverhug
In that case, I think I have most of them up on my flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kommoner/

Let me know if that works happy.
why thank you! thumb nom nom! pig
ReplyQuote

16 27 Mar 2011
Does anyone one know the average cost of meat? Say, chops? (urgh!) I know it is expensive, but I don't know how much it actually is, and I want to compare it to fake meat (which may or may not be more expensive, I don't actually know), and/or say how much vegan stuff (rice, oats, bean, etc.) you could get for the amount of money it costs to but a piece of meat. Thanks! thumb
ReplyQuote

..1 ..1 TAS Posts: 2265
17 27 Mar 2011
TofuUnleashed said:
Does anyone one know the average cost of meat? Say, chops? (urgh!) I know it is expensive, but I don't know how much it actually is, and I want to compare it to fake meat (which may or may not be more expensive, I don't actually know), and/or say how much vegan stuff (rice, oats, bean, etc.) you could get for the amount of money it costs to but a piece of meat. Thanks! thumb
Google Coles or Woolworths and go to their website, select shop online (you might have to put in some details) and click on meat. You'll get all their dead animals, I mean, meats, and you'll get all their prices too.
ReplyQuote

19 28 Mar 2011
Maggie said:
TofuUnleashed said:
Google Coles or Woolworths and go to their website, select shop online (you might have to put in some details) and click on meat. You'll get all their dead animals, I mean, meats, and you'll get all their prices too.
fankyou!
beaverhug
ReplyQuote

20 28 Mar 2011
Leigh-Chantelle said:
see http://vivalavegan.net/community/forum/5-recipes.html and http://veganeasy.org/Recipes
plus find me on FB for my other food photos wink
why thankyou! thumb greatly appreciated pig
ReplyQuote

[ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au