Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

pigs

pigs are everything

11 - 20 of 40 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4  

piglover piglover NSW Posts: 29
11 12 Apr 2011
i also want a pig but im not aloud. good on you pig
ReplyQuote

12 12 Apr 2011
thank you pig
ReplyQuote

Pegs Pegs VIC Posts: 1538
13 12 Apr 2011
piglover said:
i also want a pig but im not aloud. good on you pig
So…are you still going to eat pigs?  pig
ReplyQuote

14 12 Apr 2011
no not really if i have to it will be the smallest amount
ReplyQuote

Pegs Pegs VIC Posts: 1538
15 12 Apr 2011
Anyway, bacon and pork is fatty, and unhealthy! Its better off for both pig and human not to eat it! happy
ReplyQuote

OinkMoo OinkMoo NSW Posts: 1340
16 12 Apr 2011
i love piggys! they are one of my fav animals and im lucky enough to have a beautiful piggy named shilo . he is so smart, he knows loads of tricks and he loves going for his daily roll in the mud tongue

although this is in my opinion only but u say u love pigs and yet u eat them, i honeslty dont think u love them if u eat them.

plus scientists have proven pig meat is extremely close to human meat :/

pig
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
17 12 Apr 2011
Why are people posting comments and liking them themselves, is it to try and get top liked or something?
I would like to legitimately know who was the most liked of the day so that I can see what other people like and read their comments, thanks.
ReplyQuote

OinkMoo OinkMoo NSW Posts: 1340
18 12 Apr 2011
xMISSMONSTERx said:
Why are people posting comments and liking them themselves, is it to try and get top liked or something?
I would like to legitimately know who was the most liked of the day so that I can see what other people like and read their comments, thanks.
seems that way
ReplyQuote

JayT JayT VIC Posts: 525
19 12 Apr 2011
xMISSMONSTERx said:
LOL! I never noticed that. How sad...
ReplyQuote

Jacqui T Jacqui T NSW Posts: 796
20 12 Apr 2011
piglover said:
that is true. but i reckon they should come up with some form of a way to humanly kill the animal without it feeling pain. but most of the time they shouldn't be killed. pig
And what kind of way would this be? Even euthanasia injection for dogs and cats sometimes goes wrong. The only humane way is natural- and even then it could be painful. If you love pigs so much don't eat them. Put an end to hypocrisy.
ReplyQuote

[ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au