Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

pigs

pigs are everything

21 - 30 of 40 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4  

TofuUnleashed TofuUnleashed TAS Posts: 986
21 12 Apr 2011
xMISSMONSTERx said:
Why are people posting comments and liking them themselves, is it to try and get top liked or something?
I would like to legitimately know who was the most liked of the day so that I can see what other people like and read their comments, thanks.
If you 'like' yourself it doesn't actually count in the top liked section. happy
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
22 12 Apr 2011
TofuUnleashed said:
xMISSMONSTERx said:
Why are people posting comments and liking them themselves, is it to try and get top liked or something?
I would like to legitimately know who was the most liked of the day so that I can see what other people like and read their comments, thanks.
If you 'like' yourself it doesn't actually count in the top liked section. happy
really? because pegs is most liked and I swear she's the worst offender.
ReplyQuote

Chewie Chewie NSW Posts: 521
23 12 Apr 2011
And by 'worst offender', I think you're referring to pretty much every post!
ReplyQuote

piglover piglover NSW Posts: 29
24 12 Apr 2011
shanii said:
i love piggys! they are one of my fav animals and im lucky enough to have a beautiful piggy named shilo . he is so smart, he knows loads of tricks and he loves going for his daily roll in the mud tongue

although this is in my opinion only but u say u love pigs and yet u eat them, i honeslty dont think u love them if u eat them.

plus scientists have proven pig meat is extremely close to human meat :/

pig
wow i didn't know that. I trying not to eat as much meat but pigs are now deffinatly of the list of foods to eat
Thanks pig
P.s i want ur pig it sounds so cute
ReplyQuote

piglover piglover NSW Posts: 29
25 12 Apr 2011
piglover said:
no not really if i have to it will be the smallest amount
I am now quoting that i will not eat pigs
ReplyQuote

Pegs Pegs VIC Posts: 1538
26 12 Apr 2011
piglover said:
piglover said:
no not really if i have to it will be the smallest amount
I am now quoting that i will not eat pigs
HOORAY! happy
ReplyQuote

Pegs Pegs VIC Posts: 1538
27 12 Apr 2011
xMISSMONSTERx said:
TofuUnleashed said:
xMISSMONSTERx said:
There, I didn't like myself if your so worried! happy  wink tongue
ReplyQuote

Chewie Chewie NSW Posts: 521
28 12 Apr 2011
Pegs said:
xMISSMONSTERx said:
TofuUnleashed said:
xMISSMONSTERx said:
There's a first time for everything. tongue
ReplyQuote

OinkMoo OinkMoo NSW Posts: 1340
29 12 Apr 2011
piglover said:
shanii said:
i love piggys! they are one of my fav animals and im lucky enough to have a beautiful piggy named shilo . he is so smart, he knows loads of tricks and he loves going for his daily roll in the mud tongue

although this is in my opinion only but u say u love pigs and yet u eat them, i honeslty dont think u love them if u eat them.

plus scientists have proven pig meat is extremely close to human meat :/

pig
wow i didn't know that. I trying not to eat as much meat but pigs are now deffinatly of the list of foods to eat
Thanks pig
P.s i want ur pig it sounds so cute
hahaha u cant have him he is mine tongue . he is my baby ecstaticecstatic . thats good that u will try and stop eating piggys, i hope it goes good for you happy
ReplyQuote

psychokitten psychokitten QLD Posts: 340
30 12 Apr 2011
Chewie said:
Pegs said:
xMISSMONSTERx said:
TofuUnleashed said:
xMISSMONSTERx said:
There's a first time for everything. tongue
First and last
ReplyQuote

[ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au