Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

pigs

pigs are everything

31 - 40 of 40 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4  

piglover piglover NSW Posts: 29
31 13 Apr 2011
shanii said:
piglover said:
shanii said:
i love piggys! they are one of my fav animals and im lucky enough to have a beautiful piggy named shilo . he is so smart, he knows loads of tricks and he loves going for his daily roll in the mud tongue

although this is in my opinion only but u say u love pigs and yet u eat them, i honeslty dont think u love them if u eat them.

plus scientists have proven pig meat is extremely close to human meat :/

pig
wow i didn't know that. I trying not to eat as much meat but pigs are now deffinatly of the list of foods to eat
Thanks pig
P.s i want ur pig it sounds so cute
hahaha u cant have him he is mine tongue . he is my baby ecstaticecstatic . thats good that u will try and stop eating piggys, i hope it goes good for you happy
thank you pig
ReplyQuote

Chewie Chewie NSW Posts: 521
32 13 Apr 2011
psychokitten said:
Chewie said:
Pegs said:
xMISSMONSTERx said:
TofuUnleashed said:
xMISSMONSTERx said:
Why are people posting comments and liking them themselves, is it to try and get top liked or something?
I would like to legitimately know who was the most liked of the day so that I can see what other people like and read their comments, thanks.
If you 'like' yourself it doesn't actually count in the top liked section. happy
really? because pegs is most liked and I swear she's the worst offender.
There, I didn't like myself if your so worried! happy  wink tongue
There's a first time for everything. tongue
First and last
First and last indeed! And with 'April's most liked' being the serial offender, I think it's safe to say that self-likes do count in the top liked section... This certainly shouldn't be the case though, especially if people are going to sadly like every single post they make.
ReplyQuote

wild child2 wild child2 QLD Posts: 2638
33 13 Apr 2011
Jesse said:
Hey Jesse,
Will these guys deliver to Maryborough, QLD?
I'd love to try some redwood products and none are available in my town.
ReplyQuote

psychokitten psychokitten QLD Posts: 340
34 13 Apr 2011
Chewie said:
psychokitten said:
Chewie said:
Pegs said:
xMISSMONSTERx said:
TofuUnleashed said:
xMISSMONSTERx said:
Why are people posting comments and liking them themselves, is it to try and get top liked or something?
I would like to legitimately know who was the most liked of the day so that I can see what other people like and read their comments, thanks.
If you 'like' yourself it doesn't actually count in the top liked section. happy
First and last
First and last indeed! And with 'April's most liked' being the serial offender, I think it's safe to say that self-likes do count in the top liked section... This certainly shouldn't be the case though, especially if people are going to sadly like every single post they make.
Is there something that can be done about this?
It's getting ridiculous
ReplyQuote

35 13 Apr 2011
psychokitten said:
Chewie said:
psychokitten said:
Chewie said:
Pegs said:
xMISSMONSTERx said:
TofuUnleashed said:
xMISSMONSTERx said:
First and last
It's getting ridiculous
LOL can't believe you guys even care
ReplyQuote

Mean people wear fur Mean people wear fur QLD Posts: 1087
36 13 Apr 2011
wild child2 said:
psychokitten said:
Chewie said:
psychokitten said:
Chewie said:
Pegs said:
xMISSMONSTERx said:
TofuUnleashed said:
xMISSMONSTERx said:
First and last
It's getting ridiculous
I dunno why, but it kinda annoys me. Just this weird little annoying feeling I get when I see people liking their own posts.  laugh
ReplyQuote

37 13 Apr 2011
Mean people wear fur said:
wild child2 said:
psychokitten said:
Chewie said:
psychokitten said:
Chewie said:
Pegs said:
xMISSMONSTERx said:
TofuUnleashed said:
xMISSMONSTERx said:
First and last
It's getting ridiculous
I dunno why, but it kinda annoys me. Just this weird little annoying feeling I get when I see people liking their own posts.  laugh
Really? I interpret it as enthusiasm happy
I was both daily and monthly most liked for something like 3 or 4 months in a row last year, got kind of desensitized to caring I guess lol and I never like my own posts either!
dance
ReplyQuote

Mean people wear fur Mean people wear fur QLD Posts: 1087
38 13 Apr 2011
wild child2 said:
Really? I interpret it as enthusiasm happy
I was both daily and monthly most liked for something like 3 or 4 months in a row last year, got kind of desensitized to caring I guess lol and I never like my own posts either!
dance
I'll try thinking of it as enthusiam from now on! happy
ReplyQuote

psychokitten psychokitten QLD Posts: 340
39 13 Apr 2011
wild child2 said:
psychokitten said:
Chewie said:
psychokitten said:
Chewie said:
Pegs said:
xMISSMONSTERx said:
TofuUnleashed said:
xMISSMONSTERx said:
First and last
It's getting ridiculous
It's just that it's there to reflect something real, not people just posting for the hell of it and liking it.
There was someone recently that pulled up a thread that was two years old and posted single emoticons and liked each posted...
That's not worth liking!
ReplyQuote

40 13 Apr 2011
psychokitten said:
wild child2 said:
psychokitten said:
Chewie said:
psychokitten said:
Chewie said:
Pegs said:
xMISSMONSTERx said:
TofuUnleashed said:
xMISSMONSTERx said:
First and last
It's getting ridiculous
It's just that it's there to reflect something real, not people just posting for the hell of it and liking it.
There was someone recently that pulled up a thread that was two years old and posted single emoticons and liked each posted...
That's not worth liking!
Ah it's all fun & games guys, it's not like the months most liked wins position as Prime Minister or anything  laugh
ReplyQuote

Next >
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au