Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

whaling

cruelty

21 - 25 of 25 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

Lars Lars NSW Posts: 825
21 12 Apr 2011
I thought it was big in indonesia too. Shark fin isn't illegal is it? I remember seeing it on a menu in Sydney
ReplyQuote

psychokitten psychokitten QLD Posts: 340
22 12 Apr 2011
Lars said:
naww they arn't all bad, there are many beautiful and lovely things about asian culture. I think it's japanese society that is largely vegetarian friendly, I think there are provinces  and towns that don't eat meat. every culture has something gruesome about it

I know that americans were shocked to hear that Australians eat Emu and Kangraroo
Most of the older Americans I know (ie my parents age) are more like "What? It moves, don't it? Why wouldn't you eat it?" rather than being shocked.

I don't want to move to the hunting capital of America!
ReplyQuote

piglover piglover NSW Posts: 29
23 13 Apr 2011
i know i forgot to say china too pig
ReplyQuote

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
24 13 Apr 2011
Lars said:
I thought it was big in indonesia too. Shark fin isn't illegal is it? I remember seeing it on a menu in Sydney
its not illegal too eat
but most of the fishing of it is!
ReplyQuote

EarthDefender EarthDefender QLD Posts: 270
25 13 Apr 2011
You should sign up to sea shepherd on fb to become more informed.

I did. I decided to become vegetarian once I realized they were eating one animal that they liked while I was eating another.

I don't think it's right to condem them for that practice (even though it's wrong/barbaric/primitive) when we ourselves are still committing the same cruel act on other creatures.....however, now that im vegan/ovo-vegetarian I feel as though I'm not a hypocrite when I'm calling the japanese embassy to lodge a complaint...ecstatic
ReplyQuote

Next >
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au