Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

frustration

11 - 13 of 13 posts   1 | 2  

psychokitten psychokitten QLD Posts: 340
11 14 Apr 2011
kimberleyfrancess said:
Isn't it strange how just by being vegan people take offense to you? I understand by choosing an alternative to the life that they've chosen can make people defensive but I must say I am mighty sick of hearing comments like:

'What about the roadtoll? What are you doing about that?"

or

"If you want a real problem, why do you head on down to the live export ships?"

Seriously, they are both major issues that need addressing but I am doing something about THIS particular thing, why don't YOU go and do something about THAT particular thing instead of trying to bring people down.

ARGH. It makes me so angry so I get your frustrations.
People just get offended because they know we have a point. They realise that on some level they're wrong and don't like feeling that way. Human nature.
ReplyQuote

wild child2 wild child2 QLD Posts: 2638
12 14 Apr 2011
piglover said:
i get so frustrated when i talk about helping animals and someone else's says that people are more important. well i say were the same. just because humans are talked about more and valued doesn't mean that the animals are useless and unwanted. my friend and i had an argument and i told her that i was going to raise money for animals (which i did) but she argued and said humans need it more than animals. i told her that animals still need it to find homes and to get looked after. but she doesn't care. i was so frustrated.

pig
"When nonvegetarians say that 'human problems come first' I cannot help wondering what exactly it is that they are doing for human beings that compels them to continue to support the wasteful, ruthless exploitation of farm animals."
ReplyQuote

wild child2 wild child2 QLD Posts: 2638
13 14 Apr 2011
Animal food production (along with killing billions of innocent animals) is killing the earth, by refusing to support this you are in turn helping humans too.
ReplyQuote

Next >
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au