Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Vegan Era

check it out !

1 - 10 of 15 posts   1 | 2  

Cailyn Cailyn QLD Posts: 167
1 21 Apr 2011
http://www.veganera.com/
well id just like to sayy ... me and my friend whilst driving to goldcoast saw a vegan billboard .. i google it and well what do you know it has a link on it so i thought id share this amazing experience haha since i live in a small place and we got heaps pumped over this billboard ecstatic
ReplyQuote

Pegs Pegs VIC Posts: 1538
2 21 Apr 2011
Cool! happy
ReplyQuote

april-san april-san QLD Posts: 368
3 22 Apr 2011
I drove to the coast yesterday and didn't see it! Were you heading from the south or the north?
ReplyQuote

Cailyn Cailyn QLD Posts: 167
4 11 Sep 2011
april-san said:
I drove to the coast yesterday and didn't see it! Were you heading from the south or the north?
south happy ... sorry it took me so long to reply
ReplyQuote

VeganEra VeganEra QLD Posts: 202
5 13 Sep 2011
We just came across this through a friend and were so excited!! Thank you all so much for the beautiful support. It means so much us to have beautiful friends like yourselves. It can a little tough sometimes spreading the animal friendly message to the world. You guys ROCK!!
ReplyQuote

DaveQB DaveQB NSW Posts: 287
6 13 Sep 2011
VeganEra said:
We just came across this through a friend and were so excited!! Thank you all so much for the beautiful support. It means so much us to have beautiful friends like yourselves. It can a little tough sometimes spreading the animal friendly message to the world. You guys ROCK!!
Where are you based?
ReplyQuote

7 13 Sep 2011
Oh I found it. Noosa Heads Qld. Looking at the site I just assumed you were US based and the shop would be off limits for me  ashamed2
ReplyQuote

AliceinWhorrorland AliceinWhorrorland VIC Posts: 95
8 14 Sep 2011
awesome
ReplyQuote

VeganEra VeganEra QLD Posts: 202
9 14 Sep 2011
Oh, yeah we are based in Australia. We had to go with the .com rather than the .com.au.
ReplyQuote

10 14 Sep 2011
VeganEra said:
Oh, yeah we are based in Australia. We had to go with the .com rather than the .com.au.
Yes .com is much cheaper  thumb
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au