Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Im being stalked

Crazy Ex's

1 - 10 of 13 posts   1 | 2  

Hitler Hitler Iraq Posts: 465
1 29 Apr 2011
Well i dumped my bf recently who i was with for 3 months. Its now been 2 weeks and im still being harrassed. He is making fake profiles in my name, making profiles on dating website in my name, telling everyone im a horrible user with drug problems and a prostitue. He sends me about 10-15 sms's a day asking who iam with and who im now dating!!! it just keeps getting worse and im really getting sick of it. I really dont want to go throu the drama of a court order but im starting to get really upset. He is even stalking me on facebook!!!!!! I had to cull about 40 of my friends (sorry if i deleted u) and now i just dont know what to do....i cry myself to sleep most nights and it really herts. I feel like giving up on everything and everyone! Im always looking over my shoulder and i just dont know what to do.

bump
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
2 29 Apr 2011
Timothy said:
Well i dumped my bf recently who i was with for 3 months. Its now been 2 weeks and im still being harrassed. He is making fake profiles in my name, making profiles on dating website in my name, telling everyone im a horrible user with drug problems and a prostitue. He sends me about 10-15 sms's a day asking who iam with and who im now dating!!! it just keeps getting worse and im really getting sick of it. I really dont want to go throu the drama of a court order but im starting to get really upset. He is even stalking me on facebook!!!!!! I had to cull about 40 of my friends (sorry if i deleted u) and now i just dont know what to do....i cry myself to sleep most nights and it really herts. I feel like giving up on everything and everyone! Im always looking over my shoulder and i just dont know what to do.

bump
Tell him to leave you alone, if worse comes to worse you can get a restraining order out against him, what he is doing is harrasment, and if it is making you feel uncomfortable, then take action.

I'd probably just stay off facebook/social networking for a few weeks, and change numbers if it were me.

I'm sorry, this situation sucks!
ReplyQuote

TheSixthStitch TheSixthStitch Aruba Posts: 988
3 29 Apr 2011
Wow dude, that's absolute crap you're having to deal with there. That'd drive anyone mad. I'm not sure what you're supposed to do in circumstances such as yours, but I imagine that if I were in your shoes I'd probably consult the police and/or, as painful as it might be, take legal action.

Or see if Dexter would want to help out.
ReplyQuote

KittyVegan KittyVegan VIC Posts: 203
4 29 Apr 2011
I would stay clear of face book for a little while and as hard as it is, don't reply to any of his texts... Seriously don't
things may take time but it will get better so stay strong love
ReplyQuote

StephyA StephyA VIC Posts: 329
5 30 Apr 2011
Personally I would call the police and get them to record a complaint. There isn't much more they can do I don't think. They can't really do anything unless you get hurt or (God forbid) killed. BUT you can request a court ordered restraining order. I would be doing that if it continues.

The fake internet stuff sounds as though it could be illegal. I would think a lawyer would be best to talk about such stuff. I could ask my friend about it all if you like. He's a lawyer.
ReplyQuote

Clud Clud VIC Posts: 1559
6 30 Apr 2011
Omg that's crazy! Hope you'll get through this!
ReplyQuote

Hitler Hitler Iraq Posts: 465
7 1 May 2011
thanks peeps!
ReplyQuote

Kick Kick VIC Posts: 540
8 1 May 2011
He sounds like a jerk. No wonder you dumped him.
ReplyQuote

meh meh NSW Posts: 2674
9 1 May 2011
Keep records of what he has said to you. If he is sending you abusive emails/texts, etc keep a copy, that way if you do consider a restraining order then it will be easier.

I had a relative harassing me and other family members, though I made the mistake of deleting all the emails, which made it tougher for police to swallow. They already don't give a damn about internet harassment, it means nothing to them compared to homicide, etc.

EDIT: BTW, restraining orders are a difficult thing when you're being harassed through/with technology sad
ReplyQuote

Kick Kick VIC Posts: 540
10 1 May 2011
sarahbentvelzen said:
EDIT: BTW, restraining orders are a difficult thing when you're being harassed through/with technology sad
There have been new laws developed surrounding cyber bullying though.

http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/digital-life-news/new-laws-to-target-cyber-bullies-20100508-uktp.html
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au