Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

WSPA human chain letter to stop live animal export

1 - 7 of 7 posts

tofupower tofupower NSW Posts: 54
1 7 May 2011
Cos you are all really cool kids who love animals, hopefully you'll be interested in this:

Sydney University Animal Welfare Society has signed up to a 'competition', where for the entire month of May, universities in Australia are competing to collect the most letters to parliament calling for an end to the cruel live export trade.

The initiative is being run by the World Society for the Protection of Animals, and if we win we will receive prize money to put towards an event, which i totally will invite you all to wink

But most importanly you will  help support an end to this inhumane trade, which sees thousands of animals dying and suffering annually on lengthy sea trips, and enduring immensely cruel treatment upon arrival.

Anyone can sign it, you don't have to be a uni student or even live in australia.

So follow the link and I will love you forever ecstatic
http://www.humanechain.org.au/sydney
ReplyQuote

James misty calvaruso James misty calvaruso NSW Posts: 77
2 7 May 2011
So simply get the petition and get people to sign it (Like the ban Exotic animals one)?
Sounds good since my 1st petition to end animal cruelty went wellhappy
ReplyQuote

..1 ..1 TAS Posts: 2265
3 7 May 2011
Done. happy

The politician my letter was sent to actually attended the debate a few weeks ago.
ReplyQuote

lividlotus lividlotus NSW Posts: 301
4 7 May 2011
Thanks for sharing with us!
Really easy to sign and it's nice you can personalise it too!
ReplyQuote

OinkMoo OinkMoo NSW Posts: 1340
5 7 May 2011
thanks for sharing happy .

done - that was so fun arranging the letter tongue
ReplyQuote

tofupower tofupower NSW Posts: 54
6 7 May 2011
shanii said:
thanks for sharing happy .

done - that was so fun arranging the letter tongue
haha i know, i had so much fun making it too! happy i feel like i need to get out more...
ReplyQuote

rottweiler rottweiler SA Posts: 1907
7 8 May 2011
done happy
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au