Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Why humans ARE the problem

we are aliens to mother nature.

1 - 9 of 9 posts

Taymaree Taymaree VIC Posts: 18
1 26 May 2011
I know i have posted about this before but i need heaps of opinions. im going to ask a few questions every now and then. Please don't post anything in caps as i will be posting new questions in caps. and please please please do not post about personal experiences as i only want opinions on these questions, keep tuned for more questions.

so for the first question....
(this is my main point)

WHY ARE HUMANS THE PROBLEM???
ReplyQuote

Pegs Pegs VIC Posts: 1538
2 26 May 2011
BLUExxBIRD said:
I know i have posted about this before but i need heaps of opinions. im going to ask a few questions every now and then. Please don't post anything in caps as i will be posting new questions in caps. and please please please do not post about personal experiences as i only want opinions on these questions, keep tuned for more questions.

(this is my main point)

Because (this is what I think) we have developed a very, highly intelligent brain…thingy, and then we've "made up" or "discovered" God, religions, blah blah, which goes on about "humans are the best, the earth is for them" which gets into our heads, and then, well, we make our homes and that. We are sort of like rabbits, just 100 times more destructive.

Sorry if it didn't make any sense, but I suppose the human race doesn't make any sense anyway!
ReplyQuote

3 26 May 2011
Pegs said:
BLUExxBIRD said:

(this is my main point)

Because (this is what I think) we have developed a very, highly intelligent brain…thingy, and then we've "made up" or "discovered" God, religions, blah blah, which goes on about "humans are the best, the earth is for them" which gets into our heads, and then, well, we make our homes and that. We are sort of like rabbits, just 100 times more destructive.

Sorry if it didn't make any sense, but I suppose the human race doesn't make any sense anyway!
it makes perfect sense, thanks for opinion and reply.
ReplyQuote

Nobody Nobody QLD Posts: 593
4 26 May 2011
Pegs has it right. Religions have done terrible things for the Earth. They spread this idea that the world and everything in it was created for humans.
Being the most intelligent species on Earth (but still very stupid) has made us separate from nature. Because we have the power to dominate the Earth, we figured it's okay to do it. More than anything, it's about money. Some people will do anything for money.
We are a selfish, greedy, arrogant species that will cause the death of this beautiful planet... for money. It's sad really. This planet gave us life, and we are killing it.
It's almost as though we don't belong here. We don't fit in on this world. We are so out of touch with nature. Some people do actually believe we are an alien species.

So, basically I think humans are the problem because we have separated ourselves from nature (slowly over many, many years) and see ourselves as the dominant species, supposedly giving us the right to do whatever we wish.
Sorry for the long answer.   ashamed
ReplyQuote

Meganlee Meganlee VIC Posts: 8
5 26 May 2011
Although I don't believe we are the 'superior species' we have been given an opportunity, some would say a responsibility, to love, care for and protect our environment and the animals that inhabit it. But what do we do, we ignore that responsibility and seek out to hurt, maim and kill those beautiful creatures and our planet, and what do we gain from this? Cash in our pockets?? Fur on our backs?? Guilt in our hearts...?
ReplyQuote

6 27 May 2011
NEW QUESTION!

WHAT SHOULD WE DO ABOUT SLAUGHTER YARDS/HOUSES????
ReplyQuote

7 27 May 2011
BLUExxBIRD said:
NEW QUESTION!

BAN THEM!
ReplyQuote

8 27 May 2011
Pegs said:
BLUExxBIRD said:
NEW QUESTION!

BAN THEM!
yes but they wont so how would they average person ban them, other than destroying it?
ReplyQuote

9 27 May 2011
BLUExxBIRD said:
Pegs said:
BLUExxBIRD said:
NEW QUESTION!

BAN THEM!
yes but they wont so how would they average person ban them, other than destroying it?
ROOFTOP PROTEST! tongue
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au