Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

WHO Loves anime?!

I love anime sooooooo much!!

11 - 20 of 50 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  

JMort JMort VIC Posts: 248
11 21 Jun 2011
Only anime i've ever watched and/or liked is 'Great Teacher Onizuka' and 'Elfen Lied'.

However the biggest travesty is how Pokemon has not topped everybody's list so far. That is genius on another scale.
ReplyQuote

Clud Clud VIC Posts: 1559
12 21 Jun 2011
Ghibli
Death note
Vampire Knight
ReplyQuote

..1 ..1 TAS Posts: 2265
13 21 Jun 2011
I watched spirited away in my last Japanese class year 7, strangest thing I've ever seen... I had a friend who was amazing at drawing anime though, you wouldn't believe how good her drawing were.
ReplyQuote

rottweiler rottweiler SA Posts: 1907
14 22 Jun 2011
Maggie said:
I watched spirited away in my last Japanese class year 7, strangest thing I've ever seen... I had a friend who was amazing at drawing anime though, you wouldn't believe how good her drawing were.
No joke! I watched it at school.. I had no idea what was going on, hahaha
ReplyQuote

Pegs Pegs VIC Posts: 1538
15 22 Jun 2011
I LOVED spirited away. One of my favourite movies. And Ponyo, which was created by the same person.

I LOATHE Wolf's Rain. The guys on there are grumps, but I love Chibots "underwear, underwear" ecstatic
ReplyQuote

Moo Moo Moo Moo VIC Posts: 43
16 24 Jun 2011
Well I love wolfs rain! and chobits is fine too!
ReplyQuote

OinkMoo OinkMoo NSW Posts: 1340
17 25 Jun 2011
howls moving castle love . princess Mononoke love .

lovley complez and tora dora happy

POKEMON love love < 3
ReplyQuote

Tarzi Tarzi VIC Posts: 222
18 20 Jul 2011
I love anime soo much, like I said before.
I have recently made animations (in anime style) The funny thing is, I guess not all people like anime. Because a certain someone in my family (*cough* Mean) doesn't appreciate my drawings and animations. And they forbid me form showing any to her kids.

My cousins love my drawings though, I felt loved when one of my cousins showed me some of my own pics they have kept (for about 5 years) But despite that, I know that my mum, dad, brother and sister will appreciate me.

and Pegs, I haven't forgot about you! You alway's enjoy seeing my drawings, even if their crazy!
And I love your drawings! No matter how bad you say they are, because I do that too tongue

me: My picture is SO ugly!
mum: no it's not
me: YES IT IS!!!

lol, that's when I have a hissy fit over a smudge or a bent line! happy
ReplyQuote

Pegs Pegs VIC Posts: 1538
19 20 Jul 2011
Tarzi said:
I love anime soo much, like I said before.
I have recently made animations (in anime style) The funny thing is, I guess not all people like anime. Because a certain someone in my family (*cough* Mean) doesn't appreciate my drawings and animations. And they forbid me form showing any to her kids.

My cousins love my drawings though, I felt loved when one of my cousins showed me some of my own pics they have kept (for about 5 years) But despite that, I know that my mum, dad, brother and sister will appreciate me.

and Pegs, I haven't forgot about you! You alway's enjoy seeing my drawings, even if their crazy!
And I love your drawings! No matter how bad you say they are, because I do that too tongue

me: My picture is SO ugly!
mum: no it's not
me: YES IT IS!!!

lol, that's when I have a hissy fit over a smudge or a bent line! happy
I have HEART ATTACK over a smudged line! tongue
ReplyQuote

Tarzi Tarzi VIC Posts: 222
20 20 Jul 2011
I absolutely love Edward, from full-metal alchemist!
He is waaaay better looking than Edward from Twilight (lol even though he is a cartoon)

I love Edward Elric!
ReplyQuote

[ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au