Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

WHO Loves anime?!

I love anime sooooooo much!!

31 - 40 of 50 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  

Cherry Pie Cherry Pie VIC Posts: 144
31 21 Jul 2011
I loved wolf rain but u ruined m it for me u told me what happens in the end  cry cry sad sad
ReplyQuote

Tarzi Tarzi VIC Posts: 222
32 21 Jul 2011
Cherry Pie said:
I loved wolf rain but u ruined m it for me u told me what happens in the end  cry cry sad sad
SORRY!! I didn't mean to spoil it for u....well, there is alway full-metal alchemist! happy
ReplyQuote

33 21 Jul 2011
u ruined it for me sad sad sad cry cry cry cry
ReplyQuote

34 21 Jul 2011
Cherry Pie said:
u ruined it for me sad sad sad cry cry cry cry
.....*sigh* sorry, I didn't mean too *runs over, hugs cherry pie*
ReplyQuote

35 21 Jul 2011
okay never mind we can find a new show 2 watch
ReplyQuote

36 21 Jul 2011
Cherry Pie said:
okay never mind we can find a new show 2 watch
yay *hugs cherry pie once more* tongue
ReplyQuote

37 21 Jul 2011
kay........... confused ashamed2 ashamed2 tech tech tech
ReplyQuote

38 21 Jul 2011
Cherry Pie said:
kay........... confused ashamed2 ashamed2 tech tech tech
Lol, I loved funniest home videos, that was really fun. happy
ReplyQuote

Heather. Heather. QLD Posts: 230
39 21 Jul 2011
Tarzi said:
Cherry Pie said:
love chobbits
L O V E wolfs rain, full-metal alchemist, vampire knight, sailor moon,  sonic, and all hyo miyazaki movies!!!

love howl!!!!!!!!!
I used to love anime when I was very young. Some of the shows I watched were Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Digimon, Yugioh, Card Captura and Sonic and since then I watched a few more shows including Naruto but spent little time watching anime. A friend of mine showed me the series Ouran High School Host Club and I loved it,  I have two manga books of it happy However in the past few years I haven't watched anime besides a few episodes of anime shows that my Brother watches.

A couple of weeks ago I watched a few episodes of Sailor Moon as it was my favourite show when I was five (along with Daria which I also watched) I even had a Sailor Venus doll.  I quite enjoyed it. Yesterday, was my final ever sports carnival and my houses' theme was 'caped crusaders' so I dressed up as Sailor Moon, it was a lot of fun and quite a few people including a favourite teacher of mine commented on it although some people didn't know who I was dressed up as. Also a few photographs were taken of me and my friend (who was dressed as a Harry Potter character) for the yearbook even one of us and another friend dancing to Just Like Heaven by The Cure (that must have been a funny sight, a brunette sailor moon and pansy parkinson dancing randomly to The Cure). Sorry for going off topic.

What are some good Anime shows? Are there any that you would recomend? and have any of you ever dressed up as an anime character?

Thank you happy
ReplyQuote

40 22 Jul 2011
Heather. said:
Tarzi said:
Cherry Pie said:
love chobbits
L O V E wolfs rain, full-metal alchemist, vampire knight, sailor moon,  sonic, and all hyo miyazaki movies!!!

love howl!!!!!!!!!
I used to love anime when I was very young. Some of the shows I watched were Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Digimon, Yugioh, Card Captura and Sonic and since then I watched a few more shows including Naruto but spent little time watching anime. A friend of mine showed me the series Ouran High School Host Club and I loved it,  I have two manga books of it happy However in the past few years I haven't watched anime besides a few episodes of anime shows that my Brother watches.

A couple of weeks ago I watched a few episodes of Sailor Moon as it was my favourite show when I was five (along with Daria which I also watched) I even had a Sailor Venus doll.  I quite enjoyed it. Yesterday, was my final ever sports carnival and my houses' theme was 'caped crusaders' so I dressed up as Sailor Moon, it was a lot of fun and quite a few people including a favourite teacher of mine commented on it although some people didn't know who I was dressed up as. Also a few photographs were taken of me and my friend (who was dressed as a Harry Potter character) for the yearbook even one of us and another friend dancing to Just Like Heaven by The Cure (that must have been a funny sight, a brunette sailor moon and pansy parkinson dancing randomly to The Cure). Sorry for going off topic.

What are some good Anime shows? Are there any that you would recomend? and have any of you ever dressed up as an anime character?

Thank you happy
Some good anime shows are: Wolfs rain/ 30 episodes, can be in english.
Vampire knight.
Full-metal alchemist
Naruto/ 100 episodes
Mew Mew power
Chobits
Air (angel anime)
DN angel
Death-note
Deltatora quest
(Hyo miyazaki movies)
Sailor moon
Yugioh
Yugioh gx
Bayblade- metal fusion (my brother showed me that one)
pokemon!

AND IF YOU DON'T MIND BLOOD - WHEN THEY CRY
Iv'e tried to dress up as kiba! off wolfs rain....but I'm a girl soooo....
ReplyQuote

[ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au