Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Sydney Vegans

New to Unleashed. Looking for Vegan friends who live in Sydney! :)

11 - 20 of 59 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  

TheSixthStitch TheSixthStitch Aruba Posts: 988
11 27 Jul 2011
I don't go out much these days, but if it's vego networking you're after, Follz is right about the Vegan Society. There's also the monthly Vegan Bakesales held in Newtown, the Vegan Parents of Sydney Meet-up (non-parents are always welcome and encouraged to ask any questions they may have about raising vego children. Admittedly I have not been to one of these for a while), and the usual Vegan Expo and Cruelty-Free Living festival.

There are quite a few FB groups dedicated to vego networking, too!
ReplyQuote

Chewie Chewie NSW Posts: 521
12 27 Jul 2011
Corina said:
Chewie said:
Welcome to Unleashed! I'm from Sydney also happy
Thankyou Chewie happy Do you have any amazing vegan places you'd like to share or events !
Peace Harmony on Erskine Street in the city. Best vegan food, ever!
ReplyQuote

Corina Corina NSW Posts: 42
13 27 Jul 2011
Wow I actually don't know that one? What sort of cuisine??
ReplyQuote

14 27 Jul 2011
TheSixthStitch said:
I don't go out much these days, but if it's vego networking you're after, Follz is right about the Vegan Society. There's also the monthly Vegan Bakesales held in Newtown, the Vegan Parents of Sydney Meet-up (non-parents are always welcome and encouraged to ask any questions they may have about raising vego children. Admittedly I have not been to one of these for a while), and the usual Vegan Expo and Cruelty-Free Living festival.

There are quite a few FB groups dedicated to vego networking, too!
Thanks. I am going to hit that up for shizzzzzle
ReplyQuote

Compostkitty Compostkitty NSW Posts: 780
15 27 Jul 2011
depending on what part of sydney your are from
the place i go to a lot if heart and soul in cronulla but mainly because its super close for me and yummy food plus fresh chai and rubyfruits cakes happy
http://www.heartandsoulcafe.com.au/

i do enjoy all the places in newtown but its a little out of my way sad
ReplyQuote

16 27 Jul 2011
I used to live in cronulla for a year or too but I am closer to newtown then cronulla sad but how GOOD are ruby fruit cakes??? I love them!!!!!
ReplyQuote

Chewie Chewie NSW Posts: 521
17 27 Jul 2011
Corina said:
Wow I actually don't know that one? What sort of cuisine??
It's vegan Thai food. I take skeptical omnis there all the time and they're always blown away by the food.
ReplyQuote

Vinnie89 Vinnie89 NSW Posts: 37
18 27 Jul 2011
It's funny being vegan and not knowing hardly any other vegans. My mate works at the Earth Vegan Cafe in Newtown, been hassling me for a while to check it out, and finally meet some other vegans.
ReplyQuote

Pure Plantasy Pure Plantasy NSW Posts: 78
19 27 Jul 2011
I'm from Wollongong, kinda close I guess, don't even think there are any vegan restaurants around, apart from a few that may have A vegan dish.
ReplyQuote

DaveQB DaveQB NSW Posts: 287
20 28 Jul 2011
Corina said:
What part of Sydney, I can help you excellent places to do grocery shopping and eat out happy
Also, you should read up on being vegan it helps transitioning.
Try "Vegan Freak" by Bob Torres - you can get it from dymocks!
http://www.dymocks.com.au/ProductDetails/ProductDetail.aspx?R=9781604860153
Thanks. I am from South West Sydney but work near King St Newtown. I have found Green Gourmet but that is all.
Others?
ReplyQuote

[ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ]  [ 6 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au