Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Sydney Vegans

New to Unleashed. Looking for Vegan friends who live in Sydney! :)

21 - 30 of 59 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  

TheSixthStitch TheSixthStitch Aruba Posts: 988
21 28 Jul 2011
God damn Green Gourmet. Mm mm MMMM.

On the same street, opposite side, heading towards Newtown station: Green Palace
Opposite Green Gourmet: Naked Espresso (vegan pancakes + strawberries are yummers!)
ReplyQuote

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
22 29 Jul 2011
Welcome Corina! Nice to have another Sydneysider! happy

Happy Cow is the best website for finding veg*n eateries: http://www.happycow.net/australia/new_south_wales/sydney/.
ReplyQuote

DaveQB DaveQB NSW Posts: 287
23 29 Jul 2011
TheSixthStitch said:

On the same street, opposite side, heading towards Newtown station: Green Palace
Opposite Green Gourmet: Naked Espresso (vegan pancakes + strawberries are yummers!)
Thank you!! I had scene Green Palace which looked to be same owner and same food (a replicate of Green Gourmet) but I will check it out again.

Thanks.
ReplyQuote

24 29 Jul 2011
DaveQB said:
TheSixthStitch said:

Thank you!! I had scene Green Palace which looked to be same owner and same food (a replicate of Green Gourmet) but I will check it out again.

Thanks.
I prefer Green Palace over Green Gourmet. The first is Thai style, the other Chinese.

The food is good in both places but I've found the staff more friendly at Green Palace and they also have a nicer restaurant and better opening hours.
ReplyQuote

Janine Janine NSW Posts: 232
25 30 Jul 2011
Hi Corina,

I too am a sydney sider and close to you. I'm in stanmore (one suburb away from newtown) and to all sydney siders - have you checked out Burger Fuel in Newtown? They make great vegan burgers. they also have met burgers and for vegetarians their eggs are all free range and fries have no beef tallow!
Also Badde Mannors in Glebe on glebe point rd has some vegan options as it is a vegetarian cafe.
I havent yet been to Bella Vista fountain restaraunt or heart and soul but want to check those out.
My fav eatery of all is Funky Pies in Bondi (best vegan pies ever!)

happy
ReplyQuote

26 31 Jul 2011
Janine said:
Hi Corina,

I too am a sydney sider and close to you. I'm in stanmore (one suburb away from newtown) and to all sydney siders - have you checked out Burger Fuel in Newtown? They make great vegan burgers. they also have met burgers and for vegetarians their eggs are all free range and fries have no beef tallow!
Also Badde Mannors in Glebe on glebe point rd has some vegan options as it is a vegetarian cafe.
I havent yet been to Bella Vista fountain restaraunt or heart and soul but want to check those out.
My fav eatery of all is Funky Pies in Bondi (best vegan pies ever!)

happy
Actually that reminds me! There's another vegetarian restaurant called Harvest (based in Rozelle). www.harvestvegetarianrestaurant.com
ReplyQuote

27 1 Aug 2011
TheSixthStitch said:

In Green Pa.ace right now. I was heading to find Naked Espresso but found Basil Pizza (with  sign mentioning Naked Espresso) and it is closed for lunch sad

Has Naked closed? Their site states they open at 9am with  brunch, Lunch & Dinner menu but apparently not.
ReplyQuote

28 1 Aug 2011
TheSixthStitch said:

I think Naked Espresso is no more sad
ReplyQuote

Compostkitty Compostkitty NSW Posts: 780
29 1 Aug 2011
DaveQB said:
TheSixthStitch said:

I think Naked Espresso is no more sad
i think its only opened weekends
ReplyQuote

carinaforkeeps carinaforkeeps NSW Posts: 484
30 1 Aug 2011
Hi guys,
it'd be great if we can have all the sydneysiders read this thread:
http://www.unleashed.org.au/community/forum/topic.php?t=6016
more info to come!
ReplyQuote

[ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ]  [ 6 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au