Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Adoption

1 - 10 of 17 posts   1 | 2  

Seyda Seyda VIC Posts: 167
1 29 Jul 2011
Hi everyone!

does anyone know where i can adopt a bird, any type in the melbourne area. I want to adopt one rather than buy one from a pet shop since i dont want to support pets shops. I know birds should be out side and fly freely and i agree with that which is why i want to adopt one that is already domesticated and cant survive in the wild. I know how you guys feel about having birds in the house so please dont hate me....  peace_out
ReplyQuote

Beemo Beemo United States Posts: 1259
2 29 Jul 2011
Check the RSPCA website! I have seen cockatoos, budgies, canaries and finches there before happy
ReplyQuote

Pegs Pegs VIC Posts: 1538
3 29 Jul 2011
Well, I have a lonely Lutino Cocketiel which I REALLY want to find a home for, cause her mate died a while ago, and I don't really want to get any more cocketiels.

Are you interested?
ReplyQuote

4 29 Jul 2011
Pegs said:
Well, I have a lonely Lutino Cocketiel which I REALLY want to find a home for, cause her mate died a while ago, and I don't really want to get any more cocketiels.

Are you interested?
P.S She isn't tame, at all, but she's very pretty and cute, and sometimes if she thinks no one is watching, she will actually hang upside down on the branch like a bat! But this happens really rarely though! happy
ReplyQuote

5 29 Jul 2011
sure! Where abouts are u?
ReplyQuote

6 29 Jul 2011
Seyda said:
sure! Where abouts are u?
I am either around Werribee, or Bayswater, but I'm only around Bayswater every second weekend! Your choice! happy
ReplyQuote

7 29 Jul 2011
Cool which one of the places is closer to dandenong? LOL
ReplyQuote

8 29 Jul 2011
Seyda said:
Bayswater!
ReplyQuote

9 29 Jul 2011
Pegs said:
Seyda said:
Bayswater!
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?client=safari&rls=en&q=google%20maps&oe=UTF-8&safe=active&redir_esc=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl
ReplyQuote

10 29 Jul 2011
We'll probably have to figure out somewhere to meet or something. Hmmmm,
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au