Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Vegan skin care & cosmetics

=)

1 - 10 of 13 posts   1 | 2  

RachaelA RachaelA SA Posts: 1
1 31 Jul 2011
Hi There

I'm new to unleashed and absolutely loving the forums!

I work for a Swisse vegan skin care & cosmetics company, all prodcuts have NEVER been tested on animals nor do they contain animal or animal by products. All produts are botanically based and simply amazing, I think i've tried everything under the sun which has either made me break out, my skin turn extra dry or extra oily. I work with everything from Skin care (young skin or to prevent anti-ageing), cosmetics, makeup brushes, shampoo's & conditioners, detox spa lines to protein shakes.

I own my own business and host beauty workshops/pamper days for anyone that is interested, if you would like to ask any questions or find out anything else give me an email at  [ADMIN EDIT: Personal email address deleted. If you'd like to get in touch with Rachael, please send her a personal message on her profile page. Thanks!]

I look forward to hearing from anyone & Have a nice day =)
ReplyQuote

rottweiler rottweiler SA Posts: 1907
2 31 Jul 2011
Another South Australian, yay! Welcome ecstatic
ReplyQuote

Casper.s2 Casper.s2 SA Posts: 1640
3 31 Jul 2011
oooOOOoooOOOoo
ReplyQuote

Nobody Nobody QLD Posts: 593
4 31 Jul 2011
Welcome aboard!
happy
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
5 1 Aug 2011
RachaelA said:
Hi There

I'm new to unleashed and absolutely loving the forums!

I work for a Swisse vegan skin care & cosmetics company, all prodcuts have NEVER been tested on animals nor do they contain animal or animal by products. All produts are botanically based and simply amazing, I think i've tried everything under the sun which has either made me break out, my skin turn extra dry or extra oily. I work with everything from Skin care (young skin or to prevent anti-ageing), cosmetics, makeup brushes, shampoo's & conditioners, detox spa lines to protein shakes.

I own my own business and host beauty workshops/pamper days for anyone that is interested, if you would like to ask any questions or find out anything else give me an email at [ADMIN EDIT: Personal email address deleted. If you'd like to get in touch with Rachael, please send her a personal message on her profile page. Thanks!]

I look forward to hearing from anyone & Have a nice day =)
Sounds great! When I eventually get out of the middle of nowhere in the country, will have to catch up and check out these products you speak of. wink
ReplyQuote

Michele13 Michele13 SA Posts: 6
6 10 Feb 2012
Oh my god! I am so happy to have found you. I am passionate about natural cosmetics/skin care and love that you have started this business that is also cruelty free. I have only just started a vegetarian/vegan social group and once I get a few members I would love to put one of your pamper days down as a a group event. Please check out the site it would be great if you could offer members a perk ♥
http://www.meetup.com/Vegetarians-Vegans/
ReplyQuote

Danielafreeme Danielafreeme VIC Posts: 12
7 9 Mar 2012
Name of product?
ReplyQuote

Darcy Darcy NSW Posts: 1
8 7 Apr 2013
Hi There,

Swisse are very open and honest about not being vegan or for that matter vegetarian.

http://www.swisse.com/au/ask-swisse

They use bovine in softgel capsules...
ReplyQuote

MissLiaMack MissLiaMack SA Posts: 53
9 7 Apr 2013
Darcy said:
Hi There,

Swisse are very open and honest about not being vegan or for that matter vegetarian.

http://www.swisse.com/au/ask-swisse

They use bovine in softgel capsules...
Different brand.
ReplyQuote

twisted soul twisted soul QLD Posts: 145
10 8 Apr 2013
Tresemme shampoo uses animal testing!!!
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au