Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

As if it couldn't get any worse....

My life is going to get a whole lot harder :(

1 - 7 of 7 posts

Tarzi Tarzi VIC Posts: 222
1 9 Aug 2011
I had a blood test yesterday, because the doctor said I have to have one every 3 months now, maybe for the rest of my life sad
I have this thing where my thyroid glands go up and down, if its up I lose lots of weight and cant get to sleep.
If it's down I gain lots of weight, and can't concentrate sad

I hate blood tests...
ReplyQuote

Pegs Pegs VIC Posts: 1538
2 9 Aug 2011
Maybe this could've gone into the chat room?

Anyway… not sure what to say…

Big hugs from me  beaverhug
ReplyQuote

Emilia Emilia WA Posts: 285
3 9 Aug 2011
I understand what you are talking about.

Are you taking medication? That is how they make sure that your thyroid is working properly and that they see if it is over-active or under-active.

Best of luck  love
ReplyQuote

xAshlee xAshlee TAS Posts: 722
4 9 Aug 2011
nah good on ya for posting. we here for you!

i cant say  i understand, ive only ever had maybe 3 blood tests. but having thhem that often would be a nightmare,

i second the other comment, are you on anything that can help?

i dont know much about thyroid?
ReplyQuote

Mazzakat Mazzakat SA Posts: 103
5 9 Aug 2011
Tarzi said:
I had a blood test yesterday, because the doctor said I have to have one every 3 months now, maybe for the rest of my life sad
I have this thing where my thyroid glands go up and down, if its up I lose lots of weight and cant get to sleep.
If it's down I gain lots of weight, and can't concentrate sad

I hate blood tests...
I use to be so scared of needles but now I have to have blood tests every 3 months because I got type 2 diabetes.  I gradually got use to needles from canulas to blood tests.  It will be hard at first but I am pretty sure it will get easier for you.
ReplyQuote

Nobody Nobody QLD Posts: 593
6 9 Aug 2011
I know how you feel. Blood tests are awful and it's always annoying waiting for medical results.

I get light headed from blood tests... almost fainted one time. lol
ReplyQuote

AliceinWhorrorland AliceinWhorrorland VIC Posts: 95
7 10 Aug 2011
My dad had a swollen thyroid, half of his neck was like pushed out a tiny touch, hope everythings ok
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au