Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

DogsNSW sanctioning and helping cover up Bulley Puppy Farm scandal

1 - 10 of 52 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  

NelliScarlet NelliScarlet VIC Posts: 64
1 20 Sep 2011
In light of the recent decision by puppy farmer Grace Bulley (Recently quoted as calling people concerned about puppy farms "Fruit loops" on national TV) to close up and sell off her dogs for VETERINARY EXPERIMENTATION- many animal rights activists have called for an intervention by DogsNSW, as all of Bulley's dogs are registered with DogsNSW and they have an obligation to do something about this.

DogsNSW's response to this has been to delete every single post by anyone mentioning the situation on their social media outlets- FB, etc, and is only sending a generic unrelated media release about how they do not support puppy farms to anyone who contacts them.

These dogs have been through enough- Don't let grace Bulley sell them on to go through more torture!
Please put the heat on them to do something about this-

http://www.facebook.com/Dogsnsw

CEO Christine Davis
Postal Address: PO Box 632 St Marys NSW 1790, Australia
Email:
Phone: (02) 9834 3022 OR 1300 728 022 (NSW only)
ReplyQuote

Beemo Beemo United States Posts: 1259
2 20 Sep 2011
Haha they are going to have fun sitting on facebook all day deleting everyones comments.
ReplyQuote

DaveQB DaveQB NSW Posts: 287
3 20 Sep 2011
We will be blocked from their page I am sure.

What is a better approach to protest this??
ReplyQuote

4 20 Sep 2011
I think they are hiring someone full time to delete messages. As soon as I post it is deleted. Such an underhanded way to deal with the public enquires. Makes them seem VERY guilty. I was hoping they weren't involved but appears they are.
No transparency at all sad
ReplyQuote

Beemo Beemo United States Posts: 1259
5 20 Sep 2011
Send them an email? I'm not sure what else there is to do.
ReplyQuote

6 20 Sep 2011
Yeah bugger.
Another rally? haha
ReplyQuote

7 20 Sep 2011
DaveQB said:

Mine have been being pulled down also - Like Debra from Oscar's Law said, just bombard them! Call, email, fax, post, Facebook- They need to feel the public pressure.

They sent me a generic bullshit press release to try and shut me up and I responded with this:
"This is not what I am writing about- I understand DogsNSW is against puppy farms, my concern is that the Bulley's ex puppy farm dogs who have already been through a living hell are being on-sold for medical experimentation, and as registered DogsNSW dogs, do you not have an obligation to help protect them? What if I were to sell my dog to be experimented on? By not acting in defense of these dogs where DogsNSW has the capacity to, your organisation is sanctioning this action. This is frightfully dissappointing if DogsNSW is aware of this, and yet the only response to this is an unrelated media release."

They also need to know we UNDERSTAND that they are trying to shut us up with a pathetic blanket response.
ReplyQuote

8 20 Sep 2011
DaveQB said:

Also- share this on Facebook, twitter, email, spread the word! If each of us gets one extra person to contact them that will double the heat they feel!
ReplyQuote

9 20 Sep 2011
Well said.

Here is a short story on it:

http://www.prisonersforprofit.org.au/?p=580
ReplyQuote

10 20 Sep 2011
DaveQB said:
Well said.

Here is a short story on it:

http://www.prisonersforprofit.org.au/?p=580
That's where I found out about it, I've been following Debra's fight closely since I was asked to get involved with Oscar's Law- she is such an increbile woman, her army is quickly growing, and rightly so!
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ]  [ 6 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au