Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Urgent rqst-helpers needed for Unleashed stall in Newcastle this Thursday 1 Oct

1 - 7 of 7 posts

Kathleen Kathleen VIC Posts: 15
1 30 Sep 2009
I'm holding an Unleashed stall at the Kisschasey gig at Newcastle Uni tomorrow evening, 1 October. The person that was meant to be helping pulled out at the last minute, so it's just me! If you are in the Newcastle area and are willing to help out, please get in touch with the Animals Australia office on 1800 888 584 and ask to speak to Sarah. You'll get free entry into the gig. I'd really appreciate a hand, and the more vollies we have, the more people we can reach.
Cheers,
Kathleen. chick
ReplyQuote

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
2 30 Sep 2009
Sounds great
Wish it was in melb
Have fun and goog luck
ReplyQuote

Kathleen Kathleen VIC Posts: 15
3 30 Sep 2009
Thanks Jack. I wish it were in Melbourne, too - then there'd be heaps of great vollies!

I'm still looking for helpers in Newey, if anyone's interested.
ReplyQuote

MothWings MothWings NSW Posts: 102
4 30 Sep 2009
Been in contact with you about it. Here's my email again if I gave it crappy (I'm being all paranoid)    
ReplyQuote

Frenzal bop Frenzal bop SA Posts: 778
5 30 Sep 2009
MothWings said:
Been in contact with you about it. Here's my email again if I gave it crappy (I'm being all paranoid)    
rock and roll mothwings.
ReplyQuote

MothWings MothWings NSW Posts: 102
6 30 Sep 2009
Frenzal Bop said:
rock and roll mothwings.
ha thanks. Not gonna be able to sleep tonight, thinking too much
ReplyQuote

Frenzal bop Frenzal bop SA Posts: 778
7 30 Sep 2009
MothWings said:
Frenzal Bop said:
rock and roll mothwings.
ha thanks. Not gonna be able to sleep tonight, thinking too much
That sucks.

I couldn't sleep much on monday night, may have got about a hour or so microsleep. I then went to the beach at 6am on tuesday to take surf photos though was fine. I got home about 2 and crashed.

The night before my sisters wedding was the worst. I couldn't sleep no matter what i tried. At 6am i came out of my room and told my mum i didn't sleep and needed cough syrip. she went to the chemest and got me some i drank a fair bit off it and it made me pass out. Later i went to my brothers house and met him and jarrod (groom) they hadn't slep much eather so i didn't feel so alone.. The wedding was a huge success..

i dont even know why im telling you guys this ... i just ramble.
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au