Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Fashion?

This is so YUCK

1 - 10 of 13 posts   1 | 2  

xAshlee xAshlee TAS Posts: 722
2 7 Oct 2011
ewww. these people are the devil
ReplyQuote

KirstyGirl KirstyGirl TAS Posts: 754
3 7 Oct 2011
Just commented on it. Yuck.
ReplyQuote

Leonard Leonard SA Posts: 11
4 7 Oct 2011
you are boring
ReplyQuote

JF JF NSW Posts: 283
5 7 Oct 2011
xAshlee said:
No evidence of the devil/Satan. They are just humans that should take the responsibility of not following proper ethics but instead doing actions to their own advantage. Throwing in the devil is just shifting responsibility away from them. Better off saying '[their name] is a narrow minded tosspot with no regards to suffering. That's the reality. Satan is not. wink
ReplyQuote

VeganEra VeganEra QLD Posts: 202
6 7 Oct 2011
Oh yikes!!! There does seem to be change in the fashion industry, but don't see much coming from these guys.
ReplyQuote

xAshlee xAshlee TAS Posts: 722
7 7 Oct 2011
PurpleFae said:
xAshlee said:
No evidence of the devil/Satan. They are just humans that should take the responsibility of not following proper ethics but instead doing actions to their own advantage. Throwing in the devil is just shifting responsibility away from them. Better off saying '[their name] is a narrow minded tosspot with no regards to suffering. That's the reality. Satan is not. wink
no no no . lols i dont actually mean they are satan. :p

i just heard someone say it and it caught on..... whenevre ppl pi$$ me off its just a thing i say.....
ReplyQuote

8 7 Oct 2011
VeganEra said:
Oh yikes!!! There does seem to be change in the fashion industry, but don't see much coming from these guys.
Posted the link on my Facebook. Most of my friends are skeptics and interested in animal welfare at different levels. First comment was just a big WHAT - THEY STILL DO FUR?. And the poster isn't someone that has their head in the sand. So even those that are compassionate are getting the impression that for the most part, the fashion industry at least has barely any fur now. Not sure if this is due to the PR on the industry's side or how AR actions are represented in mainstream media. Maybe both.
ReplyQuote

9 7 Oct 2011
xAshlee said:
PurpleFae said:
xAshlee said:
no no no . lols i dont actually mean they are satan. :p

i just heard someone say it and it caught on..... whenevre ppl pi$$ me off its just a thing i say.....
Haha, I know, I just was poking you for fun. happy

But it is interesting when you think about the power of language... add some understanding of marketing and psychology and the world is over. tongue

(Friends are currently warning my friend with a BA in Psychology to keep away from me as I've worked in the marketing - we're thinking of starting a cult that worships cows. ecstatic)
ReplyQuote

tonijosephine tonijosephine VIC Posts: 80
10 7 Oct 2011
I think the fur industry really needs more attention bought to it. I know there's things here and there bought to the media's attention, but it is just another barbaric, unnecessary way in which human beings exploit animals; you'd think it would be a dead industry by now.
Clearly there are people out there who still love to drape themselves with a dead animal. Shame on them.

It makes me SO angry that this shit is still accepted! Rrr. If I don't stop there I'll only get more irrate.
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au