Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!!

1 - 6 of 6 posts

Emma95 Emma95 VIC Posts: 38
1 14 Oct 2011
In class we are looking at how Aussie teens are said to care most and be most concerned about the environment.
So i want toknow whether you are an aussie teena dn what you do for the environment, whether it just daily recylcing or somethingas big as running groups or movements
Let me know and post a comment clap
ReplyQuote

Nobody Nobody QLD Posts: 593
2 14 Oct 2011
Emma95 said:
In class we are looking at how Aussie teens are said to care most and be most concerned about the environment.
I think it just depends on the individual. Age doesn't really matter. Some people care, some don't.
In my teen years I was quite arrogant. I didn't care about anything. It wasn't until I became an adult that I started to feel responsibility to do minimal damage to Mother Earth.
Like many others I feel obligated to buy the best...  recycled toilet paper, recycled printing paper, enviro toothbrushes, biodegradable kitty litter, second-hand clothes, second-hand home wares, biodegradable garbage bags, organic vegan foods and products, etc.
Sure, there's many adults that are screwing up the planet, but there are many of us trying to do our part to help the environment.

Sorry for barging in on your topic. Not trying to argue, just giving my opinion. Peace!
peace_out
ReplyQuote

xAshlee xAshlee TAS Posts: 722
3 14 Oct 2011
yeah in high school i was ignorant i guess..... no one was really veg or anything.

now im vegan, use my recycle bin everyday ....

i see no reason NOT to recycle. its easy and useful.

i ONLY use 100% recycled office paper TOILET paper .... lovin it
ReplyQuote

AllyCat AllyCat SA Posts: 497
4 14 Oct 2011
I always recycle!
& Like when we have to stuff at school everyone grabs the non-recyled paper. I always use recycled paper and cardboard (:

I use recyclable bottles, and heaps of other things.
ReplyQuote

Casper.s2 Casper.s2 SA Posts: 1640
5 15 Oct 2011
the ones in school maybe...

the educators are basing their observations on those around them and turning a blind eye to the MAJORITY...

if any other's care about the environment it is because their weed isn't growing, or they need to learn about growing hydro-vegetables so they have an alibi
ReplyQuote

TheSixthStitch TheSixthStitch Aruba Posts: 988
6 16 Oct 2011
Oi Oi Oi!

(Sorry, couldn't resist. As much as I cringe whenever I hear that chant, every bloomin' time I saw this topic heading that accursed 'oi oi oi' resounded in my head. I just HAD to post it. Ahhh. Now I feel better)
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au