Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

What are your hobbies??

Golf, collecting stamps, playing with your pet, picking your nose...?

11 - 20 of 21 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

Emilia Emilia WA Posts: 285
11 19 Oct 2011
Waiting for someone to say they pick their nose.
ReplyQuote

TheSixthStitch TheSixthStitch Aruba Posts: 988
12 19 Oct 2011
Well, now that you mention it...
ReplyQuote

Lars Lars NSW Posts: 825
13 19 Oct 2011
I love to snowboard, surf, garden, bushwalk, I love to watch tv series, sew crap, cooking, and my new hobby is powerwalking/running!
ReplyQuote

Vinnie89 Vinnie89 NSW Posts: 37
14 19 Oct 2011
Don't mind bit of trekking/bushwalking, music/guitar playing, running/exercise, lately been getting into stencil art, good fun, trying to think of a good vegan theme piece, anybody got any ideas please send my way.
ReplyQuote

V V SA Posts: 248
15 19 Oct 2011
Smokin weed...mmmm
ReplyQuote

Lars Lars NSW Posts: 825
16 20 Oct 2011
Vinnie89 said:
Don't mind bit of trekking/bushwalking, music/guitar playing, running/exercise, lately been getting into stencil art, good fun, trying to think of a good vegan theme piece, anybody got any ideas please send my way.
aah stencil art is fun! I used to do it, been meaning to get back into it as well as doing paste ups and stickers around town. Keep thinking i'm sure you'll be able to think of something!
ReplyQuote

JF JF NSW Posts: 283
17 20 Oct 2011
Sewing, reading, drawing, filmmaking, reading too much government legislation (you'd think it's boring but I find it addictive...)

Also, at the moment, my main hobby and addiction is watching the livestreaming of #OccupyBrisbane and watching them say some really wrong things about science. It's funny and painful and I can't stop watching!
ReplyQuote

EmmaG89 EmmaG89 NSW Posts: 86
18 22 Oct 2011
stamp collecting. I am a HUGE stamp collector... it's pretty much my life when I'm not working or studying lol
ReplyQuote

Mr Gone Mr Gone NSW Posts: 141
19 23 Oct 2011
Combing hair, looking in the mirror, rubbing the lotion on its skin.
ReplyQuote

Operator Operator QLD Posts: 58
20 26 Oct 2011
Playing the ukulele, Cooking vegan food, reading, playing too many video games (I'm currently waiting for EQ2, which looks like it will be out when I start study D: ), using science to create product for my hair (although, at the moment I have hardly any hair), I'm taking up knitting (with synthetic yarns, NOT wool, hoping to convince my grandma to make the switch!), I write creepy stories, currently writing a novel, I like theatre, I like technology, sampling vegan alcohol XD... Uh... Yeah, the list goes on and on. Mostly just anything geeky/science/technology based.
ReplyQuote

[ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au