Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

pets paradise

1 - 10 of 29 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

shell2 shell2 QLD Posts: 5
1 27 Oct 2011
have anyone brought a puppy from pets paradise and discoverd it had the Parvo virus 2 days later(after vet care it was put down unfortuately) Now the store wont refund
ReplyQuote

AmyAmeliaRose AmyAmeliaRose WA Posts: 119
2 27 Oct 2011
Just another reason not to buy from pet shops.
ReplyQuote

Lars Lars NSW Posts: 825
3 28 Oct 2011
you should call the ombudsmen about this, if you've got a proof of date of purchase along with the vet report
ReplyQuote

Jacqui T Jacqui T NSW Posts: 796
4 28 Oct 2011
Under no circumstance can Pets Paradise sell you a sick puppy, as they have they need to refund you all costs, including vet costs.

They are an absolute bullshit of a company, parvo is contracted under unhygienic situations often when dogs are in a situation of being close and contaminating each other easily (such as a pound or puppy farm)

If you can tell me more please do, I will be sure to make sure this is followed up correctly. I can message you my email address.
ReplyQuote

Operator Operator QLD Posts: 58
5 28 Oct 2011
Unfortunately, this is far too common. Especially considering the poor quality of life dogs have in puppy farms. (Oh wait, They "don't support puppy farms" sorry Pets Paradise, I meant "Family Breeders". Eurgh!)

Here you can find a list of consumer complaints all about sickly animals and untrained staff:
http://www.consumeraffairs.com/pets/pet_paradise.html
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
6 28 Oct 2011
Sigh, and the moral of the story is......

cmon guys, noone should be purchasing a puppy and promoting breeding when there's plenty of puppies in need at the shelters!
ReplyQuote

shell2 shell2 QLD Posts: 5
7 28 Oct 2011
Hi there thanks for that.Do you know of any site re.pets Paradise where I can leave a bad review
ReplyQuote

8 28 Oct 2011
shell2 said:
Hi there thanks for that.Do you know of any site re.pets Paradise where I can leave a bad review
Seriously I think you should be doing more than that.
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
9 28 Oct 2011
http://www.petsparadise.com.au/contact-us.html - complain, complain, complain some more.
If it were me I'd go get vocal in store about it so other people hear you. Watch how quickly they start helping you then.
ReplyQuote

10 28 Oct 2011
All complaints go to the regional manager and I can tell you right now they aren't going to do crap. They will say something about taking this to HQ and then you will hear no more.

As Rebecca said, you need to do something more vocal. My advice is to tell Oscar's Law Queensland and you can try to set up a protest.

But you NEED dates of sales, vet reports and all evidence- do not do anything without proof backing you up!
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au