Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Turning my pizza shop vegan

1 - 10 of 12 posts   1 | 2  

Billy_Everchanging Billy_Everchanging VIC Posts: 23
1 5 Nov 2011
I've been working in a pizza shop for a couple of months now, and have brought up the idea of a vegan menu with my boss, and he's keen on the idea and we are currently working on meal ideas and such.
The shop serve good quality food and it's all high priced food, and has gourmet pizzas as well, which is likely the reason he has been happy to go with the idea.

So i thought i would bring it up to let you all know about it. The shop's in Monbulk, Victoria, for those of you who don't know where it is it's the outer eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Hopefully some of you that are in the area might come give it a try when we get it all set up happy

I'll try to keep you all updated so you know when it's ready, for any that might be interested.

Tanyaka Tanyaka VIC Posts: 1219
2 6 Nov 2011
I'm about half an hour away, but I'd go there to help support the menu. happy
ReplyQuote

Glen Glen VIC Posts: 337
3 6 Nov 2011
Mate, we live in Ballarat but we'll come down some time just for something to do! Vegan pizza rules!
ReplyQuote

Casper.s2 Casper.s2 SA Posts: 1640
4 6 Nov 2011
GODZILLA PIZZA, get him to give them a call.

They are standard run of the mill Pizza Shop, for the exception they are very vegan and conscientious on top of doing the normal stuff.
ReplyQuote

Czarina Czarina VIC Posts: 24
5 6 Nov 2011
I'm in! thumb
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
6 6 Nov 2011
Ooh, I'm in Mt Evelyn, so close! How exciting ecstatic
ReplyQuote

Beemo Beemo United States Posts: 1259
7 6 Nov 2011
That's awesome happy
If you're looking for a vegan cheese then I know Ali from Notzarella is looking for some pizza shops to try and hopefully use his cheese. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Notzarella/175013322541737
If you were to get in contact with him then I'm sure he would be more than happy to send you a sample!
I can vouch that this cheese is amazing and your boss will not be disappointed!
ReplyQuote

babynighthawk babynighthawk VIC Posts: 105
8 7 Nov 2011
I'm in Knox so I'll definitely come up once you guys get it all going happy
ReplyQuote

Jane Jane SA Posts: 168
9 7 Nov 2011
Awesome job, Billy!

Casper, how good is GODZILLA??

And it's almost like they get excited when vegans come in cause they love to tell you about all the fake meats and cheese.

And they even do the garlic pizza using Nuttelex!
ReplyQuote

Billy_Everchanging Billy_Everchanging VIC Posts: 23
10 8 Nov 2011
Wow, it's awesome so many of you are interested, and in the area!

Had a look at Godzilla Pizza of facebook, very awesome, i wish i lived in Adelaide now lol

And I already got some Notzarella cheese, it's really good, and I tried on a pizza at the shop, it was so good. So yes, thanks, i shall get in contact with him deffinitaly.

And Jane, garlic pizza using nuttelex! That's such a good idea! How did i not think of that before haha Totally stolenn for the menu happy

Also, I'm still looking for ideas for the menu if any of you have any awesome ones, we do pastas, lasagnas, chips and things like that (especially looking for pizza recipes though)
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au