Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Any Lesbians/Gays?

21 - 30 of 62 posts (locked)   1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
21 1 Dec 2011
Lotus Eater said:
OinkMoo said:
Lotus Eater said:
I'm bisexual, but for some reason have a strong dislike of the gay rights movement. That's just me though.
how come? if you dont mind me asking tongue
I don't know. Perhaps it's the animal rights in me becoming annoyed by the emphasis placed on relatively trivial issues. I really couldn't give a shit what words are used to describe my legally recognised relationship if their was total animal liberation.
that's a good point. But I know alot of people, including me are actively involved in the gay rights movement to legalise gay marriage for reasons other than having a piece of paper saying we are a recognised couple. It's about equality and dignity of gay couples , it should be respected.
There are also rights married couples have that non-married couples don't. We should all have a right to choose whether we want these options, regardless of the gender of our partner.
"Because gays can’t marry, it’s very difficult for partners to help each other in difficult situations like medical crises. The burden of support and decision-making typically falls in the laps of other family members when it should fall to one’s chosen life partner. If people know that they can rely upon their relative’s spouse, they can be far less anxious about what will happen to their loved one — not just in the context of a crisis, but in general, too."
http://atheism.about.com/od/gaymarriage/p/ProGayMarriage.htm

You gotta also think about how having gay marriage as illegal spurs on phobia of gays and discrimination. It's like when blacks couldn't sit in the same area of a bar as whites, because they "didn't have a right to be there, they are lower than whites" is what that kind of behaviour is saying. If young children ask why gay marriage is illegal those supporting the illegalisation (don't think that's a word but oh well tongue ) would say it's wrong, gays shouldn't exist etc, this legislation is just supporting and pushing forth these arguments.

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
22 1 Dec 2011
PurpleFae said:
AllyCat said:
...My best friends is against gays and bi sexuals? WTF. She really annoys me when she says that i just ignore her and walk off.

happy I have a bi-sexual friend, and she's awesome! happy
I know a lot of people like that. I have family members like that! Fun! Sad that we still have such a loud crowd of people that still believe in old ideas that cause harm.

But you're doing the right thing just to turn away and not get into a fight over it. Pick the right battles! Every time someone says something incorrect/rude etc on a cause you know more about doesn't mean they're worth your time!

For those that haven't seen this, this is quite a sweet video from GetUp! promoting marriage equality:
https://www.getup.org.au/campaigns/marriage-equality/love-story/watch-the-video
My parents aren't against gays persay, however "it's none of their business what people do in the bedroom" its more of an ignorance factor. If they don't hear about it, they won't complain. My dad thinks it's "trendy to be gay" which is why so many people are kicking up about gay marriage lately. "real gays don't care, keep to themselves and don't make a fuss" My Grandparents are highly christian, "feel sorry for gays" however those that "choose to be gay" eg bisexuals etc in their opinion choose, they despise.

I love my family. rolleyes

AllyCat AllyCat SA Posts: 497
23 1 Dec 2011
Casper.s2 said:
AllyCat said:
Yeti Woman said:
AllyCat said:
What is Bi-sexual? Sorry, just have to ask. happy
No need to apologize for asking. happy
A bi-sexual person is attracted to both males and females.

This topic reminds me of the quote, "Love knows no gender, race, or colour".
http://butchfemmeuniverse.yolasite.com/resources/loveknows.jpg
Oh thank you! happy

My best friends is against gays and bi sexuals? WTF. She really annoys me when she says that i just ignore her and walk off.

happy I have a bi-sexual friend, and she's awesome! happy
You are doing it all wrong! You have to kiss her when she is being all like that!!

*giggle
ewwwwwwwwwwwww! i dont want to kiss my best friend! :p

PurpleFae PurpleFae NSW Posts: 283
24 1 Dec 2011
AllyCat said:
ewwwwwwwwwwwww! i dont want to kiss my best friend! :p
I kiss mine all the time! Haha. tongue But we've been friends forrrrrrreeeeeeevvvvver.

Casper.s2 Casper.s2 SA Posts: 1640
25 1 Dec 2011
bfffffffwb

haha I was joking!!

also i'm lesbian

apparently  ~   - ~

26 1 Dec 2011
My best friend went to kiss me because i said that i like twilight, ONE TIME. As a joke, but she didnt know it was a joke :p

Deespark Deespark QLD Posts: 328
27 1 Dec 2011
My good friend went to kiss me. She said it was a joke, though I am sureshe would of gone along with it if I had gone in for the kiss as well. That's what I get for pretending to be married and holding hands and hugging wayy to much with a girl I am pretty sure is bi haha.

I am straight. A few little experimental curves might be along my straight line, but I am mostly straight. However I am fine with gays and lesbians. I am friends with a few bi people, and my brother is gay. Most of my family is fine with gays and lesbians, some arent, though I can't see what is wrong with liking the same sex. All the bis and lesbians and gays I have ever met have been normal humans, that just like the same sex.

Casper.s2 Casper.s2 SA Posts: 1640
28 2 Dec 2011
AllyCat said:
My best friend went to kiss me because i said that i like twilight, ONE TIME. As a joke, but she didnt know it was a joke :p
did this make sense to ANYONE? please... tell me what this means..

if I like twilight are boys going to try and kiss me what?

I like gloaming light and thus I guess twilight, but the movie is eh...

Anyway I will respond with my random facts..

only ... well of a year ago... only 4 people ever asked for my number... 3 were gay guys and 1 was a lovely lesbian girl...

then there was a couple of straight girls but I managed to scare them away! YAY! hahaha

but yeah... i'm not into guys :< I think girls are too cute...

i'd be an ok lesbian ... but ive always just been friends with girls... i'm not into the sexual orientation of society at large ....

I just want to cuddle someone cute.... so I can feel it.

lesbians I always found more appealing for this idea... because I had it in my mind that then I wouldn't have to worry about getting out of awkward situations and they wouldn't expect anything else...

this ... apparently... was a great folly of a thought ... and in contrary... because 'lesbians' are associating themselves (im talking generally here not personal)... to a sexual type cast.. their minds are more keyed into how they must be in that way and that sense is always in mind in focus and the point of view of events are almost orbiting that thing put in the centre...

this is why I always said I am not orientated by sex just nor do I orbit around it within my life...

or something like that.. lol i;m sleepies...

any whoo.. so basically to assume sexual motions aren't going to be engaged just because I am a boy and lesbians apparently only like girls.. is sadly (for me) not the case... haha I need to think of another way to find a cuddle..

thus far I can't get past the promise of awkwardness ensuing, so I manage evade any situation so that doesn't even have a chance to happen.

*le sigh.

and I can't talk about it... like "I just want to find someone to hold".. because... NOONE takes me seriously they play it like it is some lead in line to exactly the opposite relevance than myself...

I need to figure out some sort of ... persona... that emanates everything I shouldn't have to say... alas ... I like to depict the truth as much as possible. effort is waste in that regard..

anyway!! have fun being gay and together!! you ... curious queer people ^___^

haha... if that is insulting.. then I don't know what i'm saying

29 2 Dec 2011
Umm........ what? LOL!

This is what I meant, I hate twilight, but me and my friend were watching it one time, because she was begging me all day! So we were watching it and i said as a joke " WOW twilight is amazing, i love it " and she thought i was being serious so shes like " REALLY? YOU FINALLY LOVE IT! " And she went to kiss me. :/

PurpleFae PurpleFae NSW Posts: 283
30 2 Dec 2011
AllyCat said:
Umm........ what? LOL!

This is what I meant, I hate twilight, but me and my friend were watching it one time, because she was begging me all day! So we were watching it and i said as a joke " WOW twilight is amazing, i love it " and she thought i was being serious so shes like " REALLY? YOU FINALLY LOVE IT! " And she went to kiss me. :/
ROFL! Awww, she was so excited about what she thought was you loving Twilight that she wanted to show you her happiness in kisses? That's cute. A bit of an odd reaction but Twilight fans can be that way. tongue

[ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ]  [ 6 ]  [ 7 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au