Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Any Lesbians/Gays?

31 - 40 of 62 posts (locked)   1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  

AllyCat AllyCat SA Posts: 497
31 2 Dec 2011
I think I might be bi. but i don't know for sure

Casper.s2 Casper.s2 SA Posts: 1640
32 2 Dec 2011
Giggles!! you aren't bi!! now you are just thinking about it then going "I must be" everyone thinks of odd things and tries stuff... being bi means you could easily date a girl or boy and think nothing of the difference... kissing a girl for fun...is just... being a dork ~D~

Could you be in a serious relationship with a girl? And not look at boys or girls but the person you are with in that way... and devote to them, taking it for what it is.. and being close enough... that you explore pleasures... and ... buy a Vegan business together?

The more appealing I make it sound as a story, the more you might be inclined to think yes... haha being bi is romanticised or rather... made to be a flippant excite.. so don't get too confused love happy

PurpleFae PurpleFae NSW Posts: 283
33 2 Dec 2011
AllyCat said:
I think I might be bi. but i don't know for sure
Don't worry too much - love who your heart leads you to and make sure they care for you too. happy

Pegs Pegs VIC Posts: 1538
34 3 Dec 2011
I'm straight, so I like guys happy

But I support gay rights (marriage ect) to the fullest.

Its quite funny actually, I grew up with a family where the dad hates the idea of their being gays and bisexual's out in the world, and a mum who thinks gays shouldn't be allowed to marry. As well as sometimes going to church where gay marriage is against "God's commandments" But for some reason, it has always been in my head that gays should be allowed to themselves, and marry whomever they choose. And no one has been able to change that.

happy

Lotus Eater Lotus Eater QLD Posts: 60
35 3 Dec 2011
Let me try to explain my position on gay marriage.

People say that it is discrimination to not have it; but I don't think it is as straight forward as that; people could claim the government refusing to wed any obscure relationships (such as bestial or polygamous ones) as discrimination. However I acknowledge that introducing gay marriage will make some people happy and though it will make some people unhappy, they are being unreasonable. I really wish the government had nothing to do with marriage, but as that doesn't seem to be an option I will support it.

Theoretically, in a romantic sense, how can any one be straight or gay? Personalities don't have sexes so, logically, everyone should be bi.

36 3 Dec 2011
Personally I don't support Gay marriage... because I hope something new and fresh ... is just that and all the old failing systems go.

I don't believe in marriage... just like I don't believe in funerals..

any whoo... may love prosper

Pegs Pegs VIC Posts: 1538
37 4 Dec 2011
Lotus Eater said:
Theoretically, in a romantic sense, how can any one be straight or gay? Personalities don't have sexes so, logically, everyone should be bi.
I like your logic there! ecstatic

38 4 Dec 2011
~  -   ~

Do you romanticise about so called "personalities" of both sexes that are your friends??

Because if you do.. chances are you ARE bi....

I personally... don't LOL!

So no... in theory you are attributing your own inclination onto a general thing as a rule.

Personalities form many different ways and the sex of a person is integral to their experiences... the inner inhibition and ambitions are almost dictated on one level because the role of each sex is so strongly portrait, felt and believed in... that sex probably has the most influential impact on personality.... unless you are born with a disability or disfigurement... in a generalised and standardized setting... the theory would be an outlying or specific thing you are speaking of... which means many theories then make up the body of the matter.

So I don't know... what you're implying really ~D~

Le Hug

z1 z1 VIC Posts: 535
39 4 Dec 2011
Lotus Eater said:
Let me try to explain my position on gay marriage.

People say that it is discrimination to not have it; but I don't think it is as straight forward as that; people could claim the government refusing to wed any obscure relationships (such as bestial or polygamous ones) as discrimination. However I acknowledge that introducing gay marriage will make some people happy and though it will make some people unhappy, they are being unreasonable. I really wish the government had nothing to do with marriage, but as that doesn't seem to be an option I will support it.
The marriage laws were not written do discriminate against gays any more than they were written to discriminate against Muslims who may want multiple wives.
I think gay couples should have the same rights as straight couples and if the public want to call it "civil union" I think that is fair enough.
But I think they should call it "marriage" because it's simple and it's not like marriage is  sacred thing anymore.
Single people miss out on many benifits simply because they are not married or choose not to marry, life can be more costly with single incomes aswell) but i dont hear any protesting about that
Honestly, I'm sick of hearing about it, just let them marry and lets talk about something important.

Lotus Eater said:
When i was young Bi meant that a girl could honestly see her self falling in love with a women and spending the rest of their lives together. It didn't mean, "I get drunk at parties and pash girls" , it wasn't about "spreading the love" or "open mindedness" and it wasn't a popular fad with the under 20's
You can experiment to a certain extent .You cant control what you find attractive.
And that's why some gays were offended at kate perry's "I kissed a girl and i liked it". Because she was making out that being gay is about promiscuity and breaking rules, or being a slutty. It plays right into the opponent hands because that exactly how they want to view gays, just as people who experiment and choose to be gay.
I've written too much

40 4 Dec 2011
Aaron said:
I've written too much
Not at all, making sense is nice.

[ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ]  [ 6 ]  [ 7 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au