Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

New Years Resolutions

1 - 10 of 10 posts

shhhjess shhhjess WA Posts: 39
1 26 Dec 2011
So New Years Eve is coming up very very soon. Has anyone thought of any resolutions they're going to make (and hopefully stick to?)

I know I'm going to try and be a better version of myself, with everything I do.
ReplyQuote

TheSixthStitch TheSixthStitch Aruba Posts: 988
2 26 Dec 2011
Use a new calendar
ReplyQuote

Deespark Deespark QLD Posts: 328
3 26 Dec 2011
Make somebody vegan without them realizing what I'm doing! muahahaha.

And to stick to not buying anything with animal products, or any cosmetics that have been tested on animals (If I had to take medication then I'm going to take it. I'd still be doing much less harm then a person who eats lots of meat and buys anything whether animal tested or not)
Food is easy for me, but it can get hard with clothes and cosmetics when out shopping. Hopefully soon less and less animal testing for pointless things like fragrances and make up will happen, and less wool and leather will be used, and it won't be as difficult to find what I want.
ReplyQuote

PurpleFae PurpleFae NSW Posts: 283
4 27 Dec 2011
I don't really do New Year resolutions.

But I guess my major goal for this year is: Don't mess up in my post grad studies and be awesome enough to have a chance of being awarded a scholarship.

The rest is the same old stuff (be proctive in the community to reduce suffering, learn new things and watch pigeons).
ReplyQuote

JKM JKM TAS Posts: 58
5 27 Dec 2011
To become vegan, & to start being more healthy!
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
6 28 Dec 2011
To study hard, get awesome grades, eat less gluten and stay happy with my amazing friends and wonderful boyfriend.
ReplyQuote

Betheney Betheney VIC Posts: 24
7 28 Dec 2011
I want to.....

Have another baby!
Move my products (hair, facial and cleaning) to a more vegan friendly line.
lose more weight.
Start studying to become a teacher.

love
ReplyQuote

lyds lyds NSW Posts: 300
8 28 Dec 2011
try to avoid as many products as i can that are somewhat related to animal testing
nestle, mars & univler (its really hard these days because they own f**kin everything).

join the gym

cut down on eggs & milk
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
9 28 Dec 2011
workout harder and more often, get myself enrolled in zoology at university, save for a holiday( and actually take one) and be wiser when it comes to food purchasing - and making sure it all gets consumed!
ReplyQuote

Tanyaka Tanyaka VIC Posts: 1219
10 29 Dec 2011
Eat healthier and start cooking more meals
Start my morning jogs again... lose 10kgs tongue

Focus more on my business - it's busy from the christmas rush, now I need to keep it busy during the quiet season happy

Get a more clear divide between work and leisure.. need more me time! Need to learn to say no to people who want to be fit in when I've got no room!!

See friends more (but i always say that.. doesn't happen tongue)

Work on improving my relationship. We're pretty damn good, but doesn't hurt to actively work at it happy
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au