Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Melbourne pamphlet hand out

Looking for some company :-)

1 - 8 of 8 posts

Melia Melia VIC Posts: 7
1 5 Jan 2012
Hello!

I'd like to hand out some Animal welfare / Vegan pamphlets / booklets in FEB .
Calling out for some company. I'm happy to provide a nomnom Vegan lunch at the end of it.
I've never done this before, and would like the company for support and advice.

Would be great to make this a monthly thing at different Melbourne train stations. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Cheers! paw
ReplyQuote

Miss. Jones Miss. Jones VIC Posts: 242
2 6 Jan 2012
Hi Melia, I will be away the first week in Feb.  I will be happy to join you.  I also would like to get some signatures on my petition banning live export so it will be beneficial.  I live in Burwood. Add me as a friend & i will mail you my number. My name is Thandi-Claire (thats a silent h)
ReplyQuote

FlyingFox FlyingFox VIC Posts: 5
3 6 Jan 2012
What a fantastic idea, my partner and I are interested in helping you with this one  thumb
We are in Brunswick.
ReplyQuote

Lancastrian Lancastrian VIC Posts: 310
4 6 Jan 2012
Hi folks,
I'm planning to leaflet universities (RMIT, ACU & possibly Melbourne Uni) in late January & early feb (when students are back).
I will be using these (although with "Why Vegan?" on the cover:

http://whyveg.com/ref/

I plan to do this at lunchtimes, twice a week. Who'd like to join in?
ReplyQuote

Melia Melia VIC Posts: 7
5 6 Jan 2012
Thank you Thandi-Claire! I've sent you an e-mail with my details also. Look forward to meeting you! kitty
ReplyQuote

Aimee Aimee VIC Posts: 957
6 7 Jan 2012
Lancastrian said:
Hi folks,
I'm planning to leaflet universities (RMIT, ACU & possibly Melbourne Uni) in late January & early feb (when students are back).
I will be using these (although with "Why Vegan?" on the cover:

http://whyveg.com/ref/

I plan to do this at lunchtimes, twice a week. Who'd like to join in?
I think Melbourne Uni, RMIT and ANU start Semester 1 on the 27th of Feb, although it's a good idea to get their orientation weeks which seems to be
2024 Feb for RMIT

But I don't know the others.
ReplyQuote

no more no more Australia Posts: 46
7 7 Jan 2012
I'd be happy to help!
Whoever needs help, add me and ill private message you my details!
let me know
ReplyQuote

Miss. Jones Miss. Jones VIC Posts: 242
8 20 Feb 2012
A few weeks ago, I saw this post in the forum asking for help to hand out some brochures on Veganism/Vegetarianism.  The persons name is Melia.  I felt that although the action I had taken was helpful, that there was always more one could do so I put my hand up really quickly.  After a month of planning and organization, Melia singlehandedly managed to put together a group of five people. We spent about 3 hours in Melbourne City around Parliament square and Federation square handing out brochures.  Melia packed us all the most delicious lunch ..... At the end of the day she kept thanking us all & I kept saying to her, there was no need for thanks.  I really want to thank Melia for getting us involved and putting in so much work.  Thank You to Unleashed for bringing into my life such magical and compassionate new friends.  Well done Melia for all your efforts happy)

--
MODERATOR EDIT: Threads merged. Please click "SEARCH" to find relevant threads where possible, rather than creating new ones, thanks!
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au