Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Boycott 'The Grey' Movie.

Wolves killed on scene for the movie, actors also ate wolf meat on set.

1 - 10 of 43 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
1 28 Jan 2012
"The Grey" is a new movie coming out with Liam Neeson in it.
I'd like to urge everyone to boycott this movie, many sources show the horrific things which happened on the set regarding Wolves... including the slaughter of wolves for the movie, and the eating of wolf meat. Actor Liam Neeson is said to refer to the meat as 'Gamey'

This is disgusting!

To read more check out the following links:

http://www.care2.com/causes/why-we-will-boycott-the-grey.html
http://howlingforjustice.wordpress.com/2012/01/14/boycott-the-grey/
http://www.nerdles.com/2012/01/27/the-grey-review-real-props-anger-wildlife-advocates/
ReplyQuote

Casper.s2 Casper.s2 SA Posts: 1640
2 28 Jan 2012
.                  -              .
ReplyQuote

3 28 Jan 2012
so...

wait... who the f**k is going to watch this fictional self justification of actually killing wolves in real life?

I mean....

WHAT
ReplyQuote

honk honk NSW Posts: 118
4 28 Jan 2012
Yikes. Thanks for posting this!

I just lost a lot of respect for Liam Neeson.  sad
ReplyQuote

JayT JayT VIC Posts: 525
5 28 Jan 2012
I wasn't going to watch it anyway, but now I will tell others not to as well. Thanks for the info!
ReplyQuote

6 28 Jan 2012
oh wait they didn't kill hundreds of wolves for movie shots... they were talking about the hunting season allocation of allowed kills and how the groups in these regions make it a point to hit the mark.. to the very last quoted kill number.. and probably some more uncounted, but still.
ReplyQuote

Deespark Deespark QLD Posts: 328
7 28 Jan 2012
Wasn't going to watch it anyway after hearing about how much untrue info on wolves it has. Now I def. Wont!
ReplyQuote

8 28 Jan 2012
To lighten the mood... EVERYONE instead of 'the Grey wolf movie night'...

Please hire and watch 'Never Cry Wolf', don't go for any previews either,
just trust me happy Boycott the Grey with something old and colourful.

Enjoy.. Let me know what you think. I picked it up in an old movie store in renmark,
they were selling off their VHS collection still and I picked it up because it had the word Wolf in it.. Also "dramatically fantastic scenery shot within Alaska" or something.

~ s2 ~
ReplyQuote

Lee96 Lee96 QLD Posts: 55
9 28 Jan 2012
ffs get over it. It is a film. also, its not like they were a bunch of human loving happy wolves. They were trying to kill them, so instead the humans killed them (well, they didn;t. IT IS A MOVIE) to save themselves. Jesus christ people.
ReplyQuote

10 28 Jan 2012
Is you stupid... they KILLED wolves... ... instead of using special effects.. you ning nong.

Reality happens in films too, it isn't ALL cgi these days.
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au