Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Boycott 'The Grey' Movie.

Wolves killed on scene for the movie, actors also ate wolf meat on set.

11 - 20 of 43 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
11 28 Jan 2012
Don't feed the trolls.............
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
12 29 Jan 2012
Lee96 said:
ffs get over it. It is a film. also, its not like they were a bunch of human loving happy wolves. They were trying to kill them, so instead the humans killed them (well, they didn;t. IT IS A MOVIE) to save themselves. Jesus christ people.
Yes, animals 'die' in movies all the time, so do people. It doesn't mean they're actually killed just for the movie, it's generally special effects. It wouldn't hurt to use your brain and actually look at the information in front of you before you start being an ignorant twat.
ReplyQuote

Casper.s2 Casper.s2 SA Posts: 1640
13 29 Jan 2012
RaV3N said:
Don't feed the trolls.............
But then how will they sleep at night?
ReplyQuote

Melissa91 Melissa91 NSW Posts: 9
14 29 Jan 2012
This is awful =(

Thanks for posting I will definitely stay away . . . there goes any respect I had for Liam Neeson. . . .
ReplyQuote

Lee96 Lee96 QLD Posts: 55
15 29 Jan 2012
xMISSMONSTERx said:
Lee96 said:
ffs get over it. It is a film. also, its not like they were a bunch of human loving happy wolves. They were trying to kill them, so instead the humans killed them (well, they didn;t. IT IS A MOVIE) to save themselves. Jesus christ people.
Yes, animals 'die' in movies all the time, so do people. It doesn't mean they're actually killed just for the movie, it's generally special effects. It wouldn't hurt to use your brain and actually look at the information in front of you before you start being an ignorant twat.
This paragraph makes no sense. You just said animals die in movies, but it's all special effects.
ReplyQuote

16 29 Jan 2012
Ok, I just saw it on wiki. They bought 4 wolf carcasses from a trapper. So what? The wolf was going to be skinned and then dumped anyway.
ReplyQuote

17 29 Jan 2012
Casper.s2 said:
Is you stupid... they KILLED wolves... ... instead of using special effects.. you ning nong.

Reality happens in films too, it isn't ALL cgi these days.
They didn't kill wolves 'ning nong'. They bought some carcasses. Also, very few films acctualy kill real animals in the film, cannibal holocaust is the only one I can think of.
ReplyQuote

18 29 Jan 2012
What about nature documentaries? I seen it happen.

Also how do you explain the spent shell casings?

So they payed some guy to break some wolves legs and gut them apart so they could eat real Wolf meat and support the hunter, instead of just some notdogs. Doesn't make it any more right.

This is problem with society, if you pay someone for something bad they have done, it some how cancels out liabilities and or responsibility for the action. If everyone BUYS into it... then the whole society is at fault so then who is wrong? The wolf of course, for living here.

Pony Biscuit *_______________<
ReplyQuote

Beemo Beemo United States Posts: 1259
19 29 Jan 2012
Lee96 said:
They didn't kill wolves 'ning nong'. They bought some carcasses. Also, very few films acctualy kill real animals in the film, cannibal holocaust is the only one I can think of.
Imo supporting someone who kills wolves isn't any more right than if they were to kill them themselves. I think the point most people in this thread are trying to make is...why in this day and age when we have such advanced technology capable of creating and manipulating video footage, does this particular film-maker still see the need to support the slaughter of a near endangered species?
If alternative methods are available then why not put them to use.

But yeah nowadays it is not very common that they need to kill live animals for films. One that I can think of is 'Milo and Otis' which allegedly killed 20+ kittens and injured many other animals during filming.
ReplyQuote

20 29 Jan 2012
Abbiesaurus said:
One that I can think of is 'Milo and Otis' which allegedly killed 20+ kittens and injured many other animals during filming.
Neoooooo!!!

I bet Everytime they had a cat on set near Milo, Otis flipped it and was all the jealous lover and killed them ~0~*

Also... I doubt they payed any money for the wolf meat... I bet the hunting groups payed them to portray Wolves in a way which justifies their actions in real life, with Wolf's meat.
ReplyQuote

[ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au