Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

FREE Sea Shepherd Ship Tours in Melbourne!

Free!!! Free!!! Free!!!

1 - 2 of 2 posts

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
1 10 Mar 2012
The Sea Shepherd Conservation Society flagship M/Y Steve Irwin will be conducting free tours, as well as hosting a merchandise stall, from 10am to 5pm on Saturday 10th March, Sunday 11th March, Saturday 17th March and Sunday 18th March, as well as on the public holiday on Monday 12th March, at Seaworks Dock in Nelson Place Williamstown (entry from Ann St). Come on down and check out the ship that played a lead role in saving 768 whales from Japanese whalers in Antarctic waters during the recent Operation Divine Wind!
google map location: http://g.co/maps/h48hx

Ill be there most of the tour dates so comment if you have any questions
and did i mention its free? wink

Sit in the Captains Chair on the bridge, hear tactic and campaign stories from crew on the decks, watch a documentary in the mess hall and stand on the heli deck among other things!

Come on down!!
ReplyQuote

Wanderlust Wanderlust WA Posts: 1
2 12 Mar 2012
jack said:
The Sea Shepherd Conservation Society flagship M/Y Steve Irwin will be conducting free tours, as well as hosting a merchandise stall, from 10am to 5pm on Saturday 10th March, Sunday 11th March, Saturday 17th March and Sunday 18th March, as well as on the public holiday on Monday 12th March, at Seaworks Dock in Nelson Place Williamstown (entry from Ann St). Come on down and check out the ship that played a lead role in saving 768 whales from Japanese whalers in Antarctic waters during the recent Operation Divine Wind!
google map location: http://g.co/maps/h48hx

Ill be there most of the tour dates so comment if you have any questions
and did i mention its free? wink

Sit in the Captains Chair on the bridge, hear tactic and campaign stories from crew on the decks, watch a documentary in the mess hall and stand on the heli deck among other things!

Come on down!!
Do you know if they will be doing tours in Perth as well?? It would be a dream come true for me!   ecstatic
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au