Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Volunteers needed for Unleashed stall!

At Youth Festival in Melbourne.

1 - 10 of 11 posts   1 | 2  

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
1 19 Mar 2012
Hey Everybody
Animals Australia Unleashed will be running a stall in Melbourne at the Banyule Youth Fest
We need volunteers for the stall, its good to have some experience on stalls and dealing with the public but if you haven't done a stall yet this would be a great one to start with!

Its gonna be a fun event and stalls are definitely one of the funner forms of activism. We will be selling merchandise and talking to youth about unleashed and Animals Australia's campaigns!

** SUNDAY 1st APRIL **
Birdwood Ave, MacLeod, VIC

See flyer: www.banyuleyouth.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/ContentLarge/2012%20YouthFest%20Poster_0.jpg Web: www.banyuleyouth.com/youthfest

We will run in two shifts 12:30-3pm and 3pm-5:30pm
We need you to wear an Unleashed (or Animals Australia) T-shirt, if you don't have one they will be there on the day!

If you are interested please shoot me an email on or text me on 0488 111 070, or comment here !

Thanks heaps everyone. Get in early to avoid disappointment as we only need a certain amount of people on the stall at each time happy

Banyule Council, in partnership with F.I.A.B (Frog In a Blender) FReeZA Program will be hosting the third consecutive Macleod Youth Festival on Sunday 1st April. The fully supervised drug, alcohol and smoke-free event will again be held at Macleod Park.
Located at the park next to Macleod Train Station and Macleod shopping strip.
FREE FESTIVAL for young people aged 12-25years!

Featuring live music from: Avalerion, Blood Union, In Elegance, Ocean Grove, Stick To The Shallows, Storm The Sky, In Motions, Nos Mira, Mos + The FMLY, Edward Mountain and The Eclectic, Elephant Eyes, Have You Seen This Boy

A free Jumping castle infront of the hardcore/metal stage, Free thrill Rides, Free Sumo Suits, Free Bungee run, Free fairy floss, Street art display, Pop up Clothing shops, stalls, food and heaps more.
ReplyQuote

MilanGuy MilanGuy VIC Posts: 15
2 19 Mar 2012
What day would this be?
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
3 19 Mar 2012
:O Jacks number. wink
ReplyQuote

EmmaPaige EmmaPaige VIC Posts: 14
4 19 Mar 2012
Count me in!
ReplyQuote

5 19 Mar 2012
4_da_animals1 said:
you already had my number doofus....
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
6 20 Mar 2012
jack said:
4_da_animals1 said:
you already had my number doofus....
I lost it when mah phone was stolen wink
ReplyQuote

7 25 Mar 2012
MilanGuy said:
What day would this be?
Sunday.
ReplyQuote

8 25 Mar 2012
Hey Guys,

I do need to confirm volunteers for this stall so please let me know if you can help out!

Thanks everyone
ReplyQuote

tonijosephine tonijosephine VIC Posts: 80
9 26 Mar 2012
Do you still need anybody?? I am free Sunday!
ReplyQuote

10 26 Mar 2012
that would be great thanks
send me an email happy
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au