Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

introspective

not too serious

1 - 4 of 4 posts

Sarah19 Sarah19 VIC Posts: 62
1 13 Apr 2012
random question... What three things would you save if your house was on fire? not so random my house and the neighbours burned, theirs totally, mine partially. I made my huband take our dog to the car, then a stranger took my mice out and i stayed because if it got worse i was going to tip most of the water from my fish tank, so i could carry it and take them.
ReplyQuote

Haaayyyllleeeyyy Haaayyyllleeeyyy VIC Posts: 41
2 13 Apr 2012
My cats, my bag (thats got my keys, phone and wallet in it) and my laptop cause that's practically got my whole life on it.

Not sure if my cats count for one or two but wouldn't be able to leave without those 4 things.
ReplyQuote

Jordanfun Jordanfun WA Posts: 79
3 13 Apr 2012
My hard drive would be the most important thing to me. I would have a hard time deciding which Game Boy and game to take with me though.
ReplyQuote

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
4 13 Apr 2012
My daughter, my pets (I have 6, so I can't just choose 3), my "fire bag".

I live in a bush fire prone area, so yes I have a fire bag on stand by. Inside that has photocopies of every important document to me (most of the originals are in a safety deposit box), it has a DVD of all my photos burnt onto it, it has a stash of nappies, toys and clothes for my daughter, and 3 ziplock bags - 1 filled with dog biscuts, 1 with rabbit grain, 1 with bird seed.
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au