Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Help a fellow vegan get to Kenya

1 - 5 of 5 posts

.jasmine. .jasmine. QLD Posts: 18
1 26 May 2012
Hey guys,
I really hate spamming/asking favours, and I'm sorry if I annoy anyone but I'm really desperate right now.
I have been chosen as a finalist in The Voice Au's Kickstart competition.
I could win a trip to Kenya to volunteer to protect the lions over there. Due to severe drought, the lions are being pushed out of their natural habitat and closer towards the communities. The villagers are killing them out of fear and just want to protect their families.
The project involves building a fence around the village.

I am a second year zoology student at UQ, and this would kick start my career in wildlife management like no other! If I win, I plan on documenting the whole experience so that I can show it to the world and raise awareness.

In order to win, I need as many votes as possible!
To vote, click on the link below which will take you to all the finalists.

CLICK HERE ---> http://www.thevoice.com.au/kickstart/finalists/?v=2

My picture is the fourth row down, fourth from the left.

I really appreciate your help guys! Thanks in advance, and feel free to add me on facebook happy http://www.facebook.com/events/174827485978870/

[ADMIN EDIT: Title edited - Please be specific in post titles, rather than just saying 'Help' Thanks]
ReplyQuote

OinkMoo OinkMoo NSW Posts: 1340
2 26 May 2012
Done happy
ReplyQuote

emileee emileee NSW Posts: 514
3 27 May 2012
I voted. Good luck! happy
ReplyQuote

Aimee Aimee VIC Posts: 957
4 27 May 2012
Oh my gawwwwwd -that owl in your collage on your voting page! How cute!  happy

I hope you make it there. It's such a great project to work on. Good luck!
ReplyQuote

z1 z1 VIC Posts: 535
5 1 Jun 2012
i dont get it. They villagers in Kenya need a fence built and the only way to do it is to fly white people from the other side of the world to build it without pay?
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au