Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Attention Rat Lovers of Adelaide!!!!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 posts

Bee Bee SA Posts: 58
1 3 Aug 2012
Two beautiful male rats need a warm loving home!
These rats have come from a loving home but unfortunately the original owner did not have enough time for them and decided to give them away. He was actually going to sell them for snake food  cry but I swooped them up and I am determined to find them a loving home!
Spud is a hooded caramel and white rat and Rattus is a brown rat. Both very large and VERY good natured. and both are around 6 months old. I was surprised to see they actually got along with my 3 baby male rats and actually showed to be very sweet and shy. Spud is very adventurous while rattus is kind of a skitter bug but Im sure he'll jump out of that with some extra attention and love.
Amazingly enough they both love baths. Probably the best rats Ive ever had the pleasure of bathing.

I will supply a cage (will probably need a bigger one as they are very big) with a running ball and a water canister just to get you started. They do spend a lot of time out of the cage exploring bedrooms etc so if you are willing to take these rats you would have to make sure they were getting some free range time everyday.
Unfortunately I do not have car so I will not be able to drop these guys off sad I am located in the Gawler area.
Please spread the word and to your rat loving friends. I do not want to advertise anywhere other than animals australia because I am afraid some dodgy person will pick them up as snake food! I trust everyone on this site to be caring and loving  love

If you are interested in them I will be more than happy to send pictures if you supply your email address.

Thank you!

apple
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
2 3 Aug 2012
Bee said:
Two beautiful male rats need a warm loving home!
These rats have come from a loving home but unfortunately the original owner did not have enough time for them and decided to give them away. He was actually going to sell them for snake food  cry but I swooped them up and I am determined to find them a loving home!
Spud is a hooded caramel and white rat and Rattus is a brown rat. Both very large and VERY good natured. and both are around 6 months old. I was surprised to see they actually got along with my 3 baby male rats and actually showed to be very sweet and shy. Spud is very adventurous while rattus is kind of a skitter bug but Im sure he'll jump out of that with some extra attention and love.
Amazingly enough they both love baths. Probably the best rats Ive ever had the pleasure of bathing.

I will supply a cage (will probably need a bigger one as they are very big) with a running ball and a water canister just to get you started. They do spend a lot of time out of the cage exploring bedrooms etc so if you are willing to take these rats you would have to make sure they were getting some free range time everyday.
Unfortunately I do not have car so I will not be able to drop these guys off sad I am located in the Gawler area.
Please spread the word and to your rat loving friends. I do not want to advertise anywhere other than animals australia because I am afraid some dodgy person will pick them up as snake food! I trust everyone on this site to be caring and loving  love

If you are interested in them I will be more than happy to send pictures if you supply your email address.

Thank you!

apple

[Admin Note: Please don't use all caps for thread titles. Thanks!]
I would love to help but somehow I don't think my parent's would appreciate the adoption sad
ReplyQuote

Bee Bee SA Posts: 58
3 3 Aug 2012
4_da_animals1 said:
Bee said:
autiful male rats need a warm loving home!

Thank you!

apple

I would love to help but somehow I don't think my parent's would appreciate the adoption sad
Naw thats too bad! Mums are always iffy with rodents!
ReplyQuote

vegiepete vegiepete SA Posts: 147
4 3 Aug 2012
contact mel17  i reckon she would be keen to maybe help out
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au