Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

2 male rats need a loving home!

1 - 4 of 4 posts

Bee Bee SA Posts: 58
1 19 Aug 2012
LOCATED IN ADELAIDE!
I have swooped up two 7 month old male rats that need a good loving home. Peanut and Mr.Sniffles are two beautiful boys. Mr.Sniffles is shy and skitterish but its all part of his charm, while Peanut is a mighty confident rat who loves eggs and chickpeas! They mix well with other males (which is AMAZING) and they bath well too! I will supply a cage, water bottle and bedding for them.
They are use to a lot of roaming around. The previous owner let them run around in the lounge room and I let them run around in my bedroom so if you are interested in taking them you will need to make sure they are out and about every day.

If you are interested and would like to see photos contact me by email:

beaverhug
ReplyQuote

-- -- NSW Posts: 83
2 19 Aug 2012
Irish I could but recently saved a ferret and it's already heaps of maintence... I hope they get good homes. x
ReplyQuote

OinkMoo OinkMoo NSW Posts: 1340
3 20 Aug 2012
corpse winter sage said:
Irish I could but recently saved a ferret and it's already heaps of maintence... I hope they get good homes. x
I rescued a ferret when i had my 2 rats that i rescued - plus all the livestock tongue

Hope they find a loving home, i would be able to take them on but it isnt safe to fly rats. Is there any rat rescues around in SA?
ReplyQuote

-- -- NSW Posts: 83
4 20 Aug 2012
you can actually go to the RSPCA and ask them to put them on their website for adoption.... they should do it... I'll check out and call some people and see what's around or people in your area xx
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au