Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

saved a wild mouse

1 - 4 of 4 posts

-- -- NSW Posts: 83
1 20 Aug 2012
Ive had a lil visitor for the past couple nights popping it's lil head out from under the oven and running through the living room....... I hered a faint squealing out the window and wasn't sure what it was so got a torch and went outside, found a feral cat trying to eat a mouse so I scarred the cat off went n got a blanket and a container just incase it tried to bite... it took me ages to get it because it was so afraid but I finally got the blanket over it and took it inside immediatly bathed and got rid off the fleas... then fed it and held it close to me decided to pay it but it kept trying bite... finally grabbed the mouses head and made it realise I wasn't going to hurt it and it let me pat it and fix its wounds where the cat bit it..... took it to a bush land and set it free.... I miss the mouse popping it's head under my oven...
ReplyQuote

Kelsey1 MsDrago Kelsey1 MsDrago United States Posts: 818
2 20 Aug 2012
you did a good thing!
ReplyQuote

lololiisha lololiisha NSW Posts: 53
3 20 Aug 2012
Awwwwww n.n
I set free a mouse today, unfortunately because I have pet rats it will probably come running back because the rats always make a mess and the food falls out of the cage.
ReplyQuote

Clud Clud VIC Posts: 1559
4 21 Aug 2012
i read this as moose, and i was like wow you brought a moose into your house loL!
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au