Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

How lucky am I?!?

1 - 10 of 10 posts

AllyCat AllyCat SA Posts: 497
1 7 Sep 2012
I plat tennis, netball, rowing, volleyball, football, gymnastics, and I go horse riding (my mum finally bought me a horse and bought me membership to horse riding school after years of begging)

AND ALL MY TEACHERS ARE VEG*ANS!!!!!
Football: vegetarian coach
Gymnastics: vegan teacher
Horse riding school: vegan teacher
Rowing: vegetarian teacher
Volleyball: vegan teacher
Tennis:  vegetarian teacher!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it

They say I'm top of all my classes and the fittest and healthiest because I'm vegetarian ecstatic
I believe it... The kids ( my friends ) arent very fit or healthy....

So lucky!!!!!!! ecstatic
ReplyQuote

Anthony Anthony WA Posts: 216
2 7 Sep 2012
That's ... a lot of sport.
ReplyQuote

4 7 Sep 2012
Anthony said:
That's ... a lot of sport.
Haha I know right! I swear I have no time for free stuff... I have footy, netball, and gymnastics in one week. Then the next it's tennis and rowing the next. Rowing is from school though so I do that and miss out on a day of school XD then horse riding every 2 or every week on the weekends !!!!!! Busy!
ReplyQuote

Kelsey1 MsDrago Kelsey1 MsDrago United States Posts: 818
5 7 Sep 2012
I wish I had your teachers! I guess their are more vegetarians in Australia than in the US.  sad
ReplyQuote

6 7 Sep 2012
Yay! clap thumb
ReplyQuote

Tanyaka Tanyaka VIC Posts: 1219
7 8 Sep 2012
Wow. You are busy!! That is outstanding luck with the teachers!!!! I don't know many other veggos... that's great! happy

Kelsey1 said:
I wish I had your teachers! I guess their are more vegetarians in Australia than in the US.  sad
Don't be sad.. I have a vegetarian/mostly vegan friend in the US and I am sooo jealous of her. She has so many veggo restaurants around her and she's always going out to them!! I have none around here! sad
ReplyQuote

8 8 Sep 2012
Tanyaka said:
Wow. You are busy!! That is outstanding luck with the teachers!!!! I don't know many other veggos... that's great! happy

Kelsey1 said:
Don't be sad.. I have a vegetarian/mostly vegan friend in the US and I am sooo jealous of her. She has so many veggo restaurants around her and she's always going out to them!! I have none around here! sad
Hmm, I can think of one vegan restaurant.
ReplyQuote

9 8 Sep 2012
My volleyball teacher was raised a vegan! Woohoo
Never had meat in her life!
ReplyQuote

10 8 Sep 2012
Tanyaka said:

Kelsey1 said:
I know right soo busy!! My mum was surprised how many sports I took up :L I'm never bored! Haha! I just love all sports and love being outside! I can't lounge around inside tongue only when in sick!! Haha
ReplyQuote

Unleashed

This page was printed from Animals Australia Unleashed's website (www.unleashed.org.au).