Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Kudos to all the young vegans/vegetarians here

Very encouraged by your compassionate heart at such a young age

1 - 10 of 12 posts   1 | 2  

Vegan all the way Vegan all the way WA Posts: 44
1 8 Sep 2012
I realised that many vegans/vegetarians in this forum are in their teens, or early twenties!  I just like to dedicate this space to you because of your courageous decision to adopt a cruelty-free lifestyle at such a young age.   The world is a more beautiful place with people like you...my dream is to see that vegetarians/vegans become the mainstream one day and I think you guys are the driving force behind this.  Kudos to all of you!
ReplyQuote

Tanyaka Tanyaka VIC Posts: 1219
2 8 Sep 2012
It is so important for the young people to be aware of these issues... I feel so secure knowing that so many young people are making their own difference and they will be entering the world and being the driving force for change!!!

A lot of the oldies are too late to reach. They just do not want to change.

Good on you guys!!! It may seem like we're drowning in a world of oblivious and obnoxious people but there is more and more change every year and the message is getting out there ecstatic
ReplyQuote

Kelsey1 MsDrago Kelsey1 MsDrago United States Posts: 818
3 8 Sep 2012
Thanks I am only 12!
ReplyQuote

4 8 Sep 2012
Of course! Those under 13 who are vegan/vegetarian are my heroes!!!
ReplyQuote

AllyCat AllyCat SA Posts: 497
5 8 Sep 2012
I'm 13 happy
ReplyQuote

6 8 Sep 2012
Yes,yes, I hear you AllyCat and  I love everyone here, whether you're below 13, teens, or someone old like me  love clap happy
ReplyQuote

Emily98 Emily98 WA Posts: 16
7 16 Apr 2013
I'm a 14 year old vegan, I went vegetarian at the age of 12 and have attended many rallies and supported Animals Australia for years. At school, I do speeches against animal cruelty and get people to sign petitions. I've even inspired adults o become vegetarians and vegans themselves! I don't care what anyone at school thinks about me, I'm vegan, enjoying life to the fullest and that is that!  paw peace_out cow
ReplyQuote

Kelsey1 MsDrago Kelsey1 MsDrago United States Posts: 818
8 16 Apr 2013
Thank you Vegan all The Way. This is a very nice post!
ReplyQuote

Showbags Showbags QLD Posts: 162
9 16 Apr 2013
Tanyaka said:
It is so important for the young people to be aware of these issues... I feel so secure knowing that so many young people are making their own difference and they will be entering the world and being the driving force for change!!!

A lot of the oldies are too late to reach. They just do not want to change.

Good on you guys!!! It may seem like we're drowning in a world of oblivious and obnoxious people but there is more and more change every year and the message is getting out there ecstatic
It's a huge achievement for a person older and "set in their ways" to make a change. I give just as much credit to them as I do for the younger brigade.

I'm 24 and only went Vegan 7 months ago. I'm constantly impressed by people younger than me and still living at home trying to make the switch.
ReplyQuote

tiedyedtofu tiedyedtofu NSW Posts: 221
10 24 Jun 2013
Thanks!!!  I am 12 and a vegetarian. happy
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au