Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Had meat chucked at me today...

Happened to you before???

11 - 16 of 16 posts   1 | 2  

Fish Fish VIC Posts: 149
11 20 Sep 2012
Kelsey1 said:
Untitled said:
So he shoved meat in my face.
Honestly, you shouldn't shove food into someones face unless your'e in a legal pie fight (That was the best school assembly EVER!). But shoving a piece of meat into someones face because  she is vegetarian is messed up!
I wasnt that offended. His one of those guys, that if he doesnt pick his act up, his going to be cleaning my toilets. Also my friend defended me. She really wants to be a vegetarian, (her parents won't let her) and gets more offended when people say stuff like I love meat. That actually doesnt offend me at all, they are just trying to wind you up, after all.

But yeah he is a total (insert nasty, preferbly swearwords here), and he thinks his cool. But his gonna fail at life *sing-song voice*. Unfortunately I'm stuck with him next year in my core classes.
ReplyQuote

gg01 gg01 Australia Posts: 13
12 20 Sep 2012
AllyCat said:
Emilia said:
This story doesn't sound right to me.
What do you mean?
I think what she means is it sounds a bit exaggerated.... For starters if someone throws something at you wouldn't your first reaction be to turn on a light and check what it is before you touch it?? Secondly if it was light enough for you to see who it was at the door how come you could not see what they threw at you? Finally, The time between them throwing it at you, you picking it up and your mum arriving home without witnessing anything seems a bit delayed it also would seem a bit convenient that you would throw it backwards and hit your mums boyfriend in the face... If you thought it was so disgusting you would throw it out in front of you... not over your head...  wink
ReplyQuote

gg01 gg01 Australia Posts: 13
13 20 Sep 2012
Also I find it a bit hard to believe that someone would eat chicken that they are unsure where it came from and had been thrown around outside.
ReplyQuote

AllyCat AllyCat SA Posts: 497
14 22 Sep 2012
Kelsey1 said:
AllyCat said:
And they chuck something on my top amd run off... They yell "PAYBACK" didnt know what they were talking about...so that thing was two chicken legs (cooked...)
Revenge is immature. What happened at school a little while later?
This happened in year 7!!! Im in high school, and he's in another high school!!
ReplyQuote

15 22 Sep 2012
gg01 said:
AllyCat said:
Emilia said:
This story doesn't sound right to me.
What do you mean?
I think what she means is it sounds a bit exaggerated.... For starters if someone throws something at you wouldn't your first reaction be to turn on a light and check what it is before you touch it?? Secondly if it was light enough for you to see who it was at the door how come you could not see what they threw at you? Finally, The time between them throwing it at you, you picking it up and your mum arriving home without witnessing anything seems a bit delayed it also would seem a bit convenient that you would throw it backwards and hit your mums boyfriend in the face... If you thought it was so disgusting you would throw it out in front of you... not over your head...  wink
Oh haha, but no it did happen.

My reaction was to pick it up...because it wasnt like pitch black..if it was I would of turned a light on..
No, i chuck it behind me, because as I said skye was in front of me I wasn't going to huck it in her face, and it hard to explain my hallway in front on the door.
(I guess skye came because she heard my parents door shut outside) and they walked down the pathway in front of my house bit, but i didn't realise.
haha i know thats hard to believe exact time they came home, i was actually surprised was unlucky i was to chuck a peice of chicken and hit my mums boyfriend...

And I didnt say there was enough light for me to see who it was...I didn't even know they were walking up the driveway thing...I just said " my mum and her boyfriend walked up to the door" but i forgot to mention i didnt know at the time. wink
ReplyQuote

16 22 Sep 2012
haha not striaght away he ate it.

I didnt give you the whole story on the chicken bit.
He held it and he said like what is this, why did you throw this chicken outside, and i said i picked it up and realised it was chicken..and he was all like what happened why was it there and i didnt want to tell him because he would ...well i dont know what he would do...so i just made up a little story that skye handed me chicken and i realised it was chicken and i don like chicken, and he was just your wasting good chicken etc, and he just took a bite...and i got grossed out.
ReplyQuote

Next >
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au