Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Beef Facebook Campaign

They are asking for an opinion, let's give it.

1 - 5 of 5 posts

noddysmiley noddysmiley SA Posts: 75
1 5 Nov 2012
This meat promotion campaign came up on my facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/nothingbeatsbeef

Nothing beats beef? Pretty sure the beef likely gets beaten a lot. I went on to have a look, and I noticed a few other animal friendly individuals had said their piece about what they thought of this ugly meat promotion. So long as everyone is polite, it might be a good idea to leave a wall post as well. The more we make ourselves visible, the less they can ignore us! ecstatic
ReplyQuote

*Steph* *Steph* VIC Posts: 363
2 5 Nov 2012
I can't believe some of the ignorant comments from omnis. Yep, go on, try and justify why we should continue to ruin our health and the environment. Yes of course we're supposed to eat meat, that's why I can single handedly take down a cow and rip into its flesh with my bare hands, you know, like lions do. Gosh people are dumb!!
ReplyQuote

NickM NickM NSW Posts: 71
3 5 Nov 2012
I'll be leaving a post. Thanks for making us aware happy
ReplyQuote

le gabrielle le gabrielle QLD Posts: 214
4 7 Nov 2012
has anyone seen the ~new~ commercial for beef in Australia?
"we are a nation built on beef", "throw another steak on the barbie", etc?
am i the only one that finds this... callous?
ReplyQuote

*Steph* *Steph* VIC Posts: 363
5 7 Nov 2012
I hate the 'Throw another steak on the Barbie' campaign. What's worse is people actually like that crap. People on my FB are signing and sharing the petition. Seriously what is wrong with people??!!??
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au