Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Is anyone interested in adopting?

please read....

1 - 3 of 3 posts

Aria Aria VIC Posts: 63
1 17 Feb 2013
UPDATE: Disregard this post. We can't do it. Can't give him up. We will find a way to make it work, the dogs have been eating over us for weeks, that will continue. They are happy and that's the main thing.

Ok so here's the situation... My husband and I have 3 dogs. One being a now 6 month old bull Arab male. We got him off a farm where they had dogs for pigging and he wasn't wanted because he wasn't interested supposedly, he was skin and bone it was awful. He is a beautiful healthy boy now.

The idea was to foster him and train him up and then move him on to another loving home. We rent and its near impossible to do that with 3 dogs, otherwise we would keep him. The issue now is that we are currently living in our car and now has come the time he really needs to move on unfortunately.

We are staying around Outer Geelong,Vic... ST Leonards area.

His name is Braxton, we just call him Brax mostly. He is a really gentle boy and loves a good cuddle. He is however not desexed and I think as a result he tends to be very very protective, he needs to be trained more before going out on walks. I can email photos or txt to anyone interested. I am too afraid to put him on gumtree incase someone takes him for dog fighting.

If anyone is interested in taking him please,please contact me asap. My number is 0422568929. You can reply here, txt or call me.
ReplyQuote

*Steph* *Steph* VIC Posts: 363
2 17 Feb 2013
Contact Pet's Haven. They should be able to help you or refer you to someone else in the area who can help. Phone number is (03) 5427 3603. Good luck! I also have 3 dogs. Had to get permission from the shire as we're over the limit!
ReplyQuote

Aria Aria VIC Posts: 63
3 17 Feb 2013
*Steph* said:
Contact Pet's Haven. They should be able to help you or refer you to someone else in the area who can help. Phone number is (03) 5427 3603. Good luck! I also have 3 dogs. Had to get permission from the shire as we're over the limit!
thanks I appreciate the reply.
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au