Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

International Student Volunteer Program

1 - 3 of 3 posts

Banani Banani NSW Posts: 93
1 22 Mar 2013
Hi guys!

I have recently been accepted to participate in a volunteer conservation program in South Africa at the end of the year. I am currently studying a Bachelor of Legal and Justice studies and thought I would sign up for this volunteer program and see what happens. It would be awesome to travel to South Africa and help with the looking after and rehabilitation of their beautiful animals in my spare time at the end of the year.

I would love to go but only problem is it is out of my price range. So I have set up a crowd funding page in the hopes that my fellow animal lovers and compassionate people can help me help the animals. happy

Here is my page if you would like to donate: http://www.gofundme.com/2dhqvc

All is greatly appreciated. happy
ReplyQuote

2 22 Apr 2013
Hi guys!

I am offering a raffle prize on my GoFundMe site to help raise funds. I am offering a lovely, environmentally friendly electric bike. The bike is worth $1500 and I am giving 1 entry for $20 and 3 entries for $50. Please see my GoFundMe site: http://www.gofundme.com/2dhqvc for further details if you would like to help me succeed at my dreams and possibly win a bike along the way. happy

If you can't afford a donation, please share my link on your social media sites to help get the word out. Thanks happy

(Bike is only available to Australians)
ReplyQuote

3 27 Apr 2013
I am now offering raffle tickets for this amazing electric bike at $5 per entry in the hopes that more lovely people can donate. Please, if you can share the page or donate, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and good luck. happy
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au