Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

say no to fireworks on new years

view if you bellieve

1 - 10 of 30 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

_jorja_&_molly_ _jorja_&_molly_ NSW Posts: 39
1 30 Dec 2013
FIREWORKS SHOULD BE BANDED ALL THE PETS GET SCARED FROM THEM LIKE DOGS RUN AWAY OR HAVE FRIGHT ATTACKS MOST DIES. RABBIT OR GUINNEA PIGS CAN GET STRESSED AND DIES ANY ANIMAL CAN DIE FROM THEM. BUT THE MOST SADDEST OF ALL IS WHEN THEY STICK FIREWWORKS TO ANIMALS AND SET THE FIREWORKS OFF AN HURT OR KILL THE ANIMAL THE PUBLIC NEED TO KNOW AND STOP THE FIREWORKS. IT HURTS NOT JUST THE ANIMALS BUT ME AND THOUSANDS OF OTHER PEOPLE THAT SUPPORT THIS. COMMENT IF YOU AGREE WE NEED TO STAND UP AND STOP THE FIREWORKS!  strong angry
ReplyQuote

cassie2 cassie2 VIC Posts: 212
2 30 Dec 2013
My dog is terrified of fireworks she might have to be sedated. She hides under my bed. Or the other night she slept on my shirt on the bedroom floor.
ReplyQuote

ox.kylie.xo ox.kylie.xo QLD Posts: 861
3 30 Dec 2013
Hey make it possible, there is already a post regarding fireworks if you would like to see more people's comments on there and also information as to what fireworks are made of (animals)
ReplyQuote

4 31 Dec 2013
It would be much safer if they converted to laser light shows happy
ReplyQuote

5 31 Dec 2013
cassie2 said:
My dog is terrified of fireworks she might have to be sedated. She hides under my bed. Or the other night she slept on my shirt on the bedroom floor.
that's terrible
ReplyQuote

6 31 Dec 2013
ox.kylie.xo said:
It would be much safer if they converted to laser light shows happy
yeah that's a great idea
ReplyQuote

7 31 Dec 2013
ox.kylie.xo said:
Hey make it possible, there is already a post regarding fireworks if you would like to see more people's comments on there and also information as to what fireworks are made of (animals)
ok thx
ReplyQuote

pug_life pug_life NSW Posts: 41
8 31 Dec 2013
I agree fireworks affect my dog she starts shaking
ReplyQuote

OinkMoo OinkMoo NSW Posts: 1340
9 31 Dec 2013
Not all animals get scared of fireworks, my dog Duke actually gets excited by them happy Fireworks are exciting to watch. The fireworks only go for a short period of time, its over before you know it happy I personally don't think its a big deal as it only happens once a year and if your pets do get scared  you could sit with them in a room and play some music to keep them happy happy
ReplyQuote

10 1 Jan 2014
Hey oink moo happy I disagree... Fire works have more impacts then just they pester animals by sound, i think your forgetting to look at the bigger picture... they also cause a lot of injuries to wild life and they are also made out of animals... See my post 'will you be celebrating New Years with fireworks?'
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au