Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Christmas

1 - 5 of 5 posts

_jorja_&_molly_ _jorja_&_molly_ NSW Posts: 39
1 31 Dec 2013
Jorja and I would like to know if you guys had a great Christmas
ReplyQuote

Veggie Veronica Veggie Veronica NSW Posts: 108
2 31 Dec 2013
Yes, I did! I got an Unleashed action pack and stickers with all my other presents!
happy
ReplyQuote

_jorja_&_molly_ _jorja_&_molly_ NSW Posts: 39
3 31 Dec 2013
Veggie Veronica said:
Yes, I did! I got an Unleashed action pack and stickers with all my other presents!
happy
That's good
ReplyQuote

suziQ suziQ WA Posts: 4
4 1 Jan 2014
Yes and no. I had a lovely Christmas at my sister's home. Sadly, she had just had her corgi, Amy, euthanased. Amy had a problem with the nerves in her back which led to her being unable to walk. She was fitted with a little cart but she didn't like it so that was abandoned. But she was carried everywhere she wanted to go and enjoyed company and music a lot!

She didn't suffer and loved to be stroked and cuddled too for about a year after the diagnosis but when she became totally incontinent my sister had her put to sleep. There was a gaping hole at Christmas where Amy used to be but now she is at peace and, as we used to say as kids, running free with all the other dogs in "dog heaven". What a lovely thing if that were true.  It sure would be overcrowded just with our lot over the years!!  But at least we like to think of Amy peacefully sleeping now. My sister and husband have an opening or two now for another dog/s to fill that hole and will give a home to others who need it. So that's the good bit.  happy
ReplyQuote

suziQ suziQ WA Posts: 4
5 1 Jan 2014
suziQ said:
Yes and no. I had a lovely Christmas at my sister's home. Sadly, she had just had her corgi, Amy, euthanased. Amy had a problem with the nerves in her back which led to her being unable to walk. She was fitted with a little cart but she didn't like it so that was abandoned. But she was carried everywhere she wanted to go and enjoyed company and music a lot!

She didn't suffer and loved to be stroked and cuddled too for about a year after the diagnosis but when she became totally incontinent my sister had her put to sleep. There was a gaping hole at Christmas where Amy used to be but now she is at peace and, as we used to say as kids, running free with all the other dogs in "dog heaven". What a lovely thing if that were true.  It sure would be overcrowded just with our lot over the years!!  But at least we like to think of Amy peacefully sleeping now. My sister and husband have an opening or two now for another dog/s to fill that hole and will give a home to others who need it. So that's the good bit.  happy
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au