Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Were making a website!

View if you want to see more and view it!

1 - 10 of 14 posts   1 | 2  

_jorja_&_molly_ _jorja_&_molly_ NSW Posts: 39
1 5 Jan 2014
WERE MAKING A WEBSITE READ MORE TO FIND OUT WHATS IT ABOUT. Well we have made it and publishing it soon. Its about animal cruelty, factory farming, puppy farms and live export. It tell people why they should go veg, it has animals top news and saying why they should donate to make it possible we have the site up so they can donate. Also that they should out for stalls that support make it possible or animals Australia. Also we put this website that they can join and a blog we have two video from animals Australia and about when our stalls will be on. If you want to contact us there's a lets talk page and a Pet Mag that talks about pet animals and all animals last but not least you can ask us question on Q&A and you can answer our questions. So please look at this site and give us a review and we will comment down below once we have published it online. wink happy
ReplyQuote

ox.kylie.xo ox.kylie.xo QLD Posts: 861
2 5 Jan 2014
AWESOME! nice work! happy

Suggestions: It's always good to have a section for links to petitions so that people whom follow you can also do that as well as donate and learn valuable information to successfully advocate on behalf of our friend happy also details of any rallies for your area would be good to include.

Like i always say "knowledge is power, and power can change the world for the better"

Once you have published it, please do provide a link for us all happy
ReplyQuote

Amy Amy VIC Posts: 163
3 5 Jan 2014
Unleashed Admin
That's awesome! Can't wait to see the site when it's done happy

ecstatic thumb chick
ReplyQuote

4 6 Jan 2014
ox.kylie.xo said:
AWESOME! nice work! happy

Suggestions: It's always good to have a section for links to petitions so that people whom follow you can also do that as well as donate and learn valuable information to successfully advocate on behalf of our friend happy also details of any rallies for your area would be good to include.

Like i always say "knowledge is power, and power can change the world for the better"

Once you have published it, please do provide a link for us all happy
yeah I have links to donate
ReplyQuote

5 6 Jan 2014
Amy said:
That's awesome! Can't wait to see the site when it's done happy

ecstatic thumb chick
thanks
ReplyQuote

6 6 Jan 2014
cool happy  can you post them on here so we can all find it
ReplyQuote

7 6 Jan 2014
ox.kylie.xo said:
cool happy  can you post them on here so we can all find it
yeah sure in about 12 minutes
ReplyQuote

8 6 Jan 2014
thanks! happy
ReplyQuote

9 7 Jan 2014
ox.kylie.xo said:
thanks! happy
sorry I didnt get back to you sure will now
ReplyQuote

10 7 Jan 2014
So about that link? (if you are not familiar with the term 'link' I'll explain it to you;

If you have a look up the top of your computer screen there is a bar up in the top left hand side, since you are currently on this page it should have this pages link already written in as http://www.unleashed.org.au/community/forum/post.php?t=9542  

And you see when you access your website your link pops up in that bar instead... so if you go to your website then double click in that bar, it will then highlight it, you will see the difference as it will turn blue.

Then copy it [a quick way to copy is to press 'CTRL + c at the same time) or alternatively right click on your mouse or touch pad and a drop down box will appear then select copy.

Next step is return to this page and this forum, reply to me and when your in the typing section paste the link in.. when you have the curser in this section just press CTRL +V at the same time or right click on the mouse and select paste.

Then we will all have your link to your website and we can make donations happy

You could just give me the name of the page and ill search for it, as i would like to make a donation but well i can't if i don't have the details to access the website happy
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au