Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Vegan chewing gum?

1 - 8 of 8 posts

ChelseaK ChelseaK VIC Posts: 79
1 30 Mar 2014
Can anyone tell me what chewing gums that you can by from supermarkets are vegan?
I was told that Five gum was vegan, but different internet sources say different ideas!
I have just emailed wrigley then so I will let you know for those who are in the same boat..
Thanks happy  broccoli
ReplyQuote

Annairda Annairda QLD Posts: 35
3 31 Mar 2014
I'm pretty sure the gum with the hard coating on the outside that is a bit crunchy is not vegan friendly if that helps! But I'm really interested to hear what they write back to you so keep us updated!
ReplyQuote

macksmith345 macksmith345 VIC Posts: 15
4 31 Mar 2014
Hi,
I really don't know that chewing gums are also for Vegan's unbelievable Now I should try this chewing gum.

CateringOnTheMove
ReplyQuote

sprout sprout SA Posts: 69
5 1 Apr 2014
For some reason I hadn't actually thought of chewing gum at all ....
Maybe because I don't buy it often, but I should look into that ahh. But yes make sure to post the e-mail when they reply!

Edit: Ooh okay the only one I like is safe, coool. (Extra something idk)
ReplyQuote

Ronnie Ronnie QLD Posts: 205
6 2 Apr 2014
Pur gum is vegan.  I like spearmint + peppermint.  I've gotten it at different health food shops.  Also Chicza but it's not very chewy and loses it's flavour super quick.
ReplyQuote

macksmith345 macksmith345 VIC Posts: 15
7 10 Apr 2014
Hi i am not getting what is the  meaning of Vegan chewing gum. telling me anybody?.....................................
Catering services in Melbourne........
ReplyQuote

ox.kylie.xo ox.kylie.xo QLD Posts: 861
8 11 Apr 2014
macksmith345 said:
Hi i am not getting what is the  meaning of Vegan chewing gum. telling me anybody?.....................................
Catering services in Melbourne........
You haven't asked a question, or at least the question isn't clear... What was it you needed help with?
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au