Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Can anyone suggest anti-fur posters for uni?

1 - 7 of 7 posts

noddysmiley noddysmiley SA Posts: 75
1 7 Aug 2014
I've noticed fur has been making a big comeback, particularly in the city, and as such an ever present trickle of uni students showing up with a little bit of fur trim. It's driving me nuts! What I would really like to do is stick posters of some form inside toilet cubicles. I might make my own, but, can anyone suggest some snappy ones I can download and print? If it links to some kind of website that people can access for more information then even better, but I don't want to post anything from a group that wouldn't want me stealing their stuff and the less controversial the better. I'm going for that middle range response, y'all know what I mean. Make it difficult to criticise.
ReplyQuote

The British Aussie The British Aussie SA Posts: 212
2 7 Aug 2014
ReplyQuote

3 7 Aug 2014
Thanks happy
ReplyQuote

4 9 Aug 2014
noddysmiley said:
Thanks happy
No problem happy which university are you putting them up at? I may put some up at mine, I'm at UniSA.
ReplyQuote

5 10 Aug 2014
The British Aussie said:
noddysmiley said:
Thanks happy
No problem happy which university are you putting them up at? I may put some up at mine, I'm at UniSA.
Adelaide uni happy
ReplyQuote

6 11 Aug 2014
I think I'll use some of these one's too because they're kinda cute. http://www.antifurcoalition.org/Posters.html
ReplyQuote

7 12 Aug 2014
noddysmiley said:
I think I'll use some of these one's too because they're kinda cute. http://www.antifurcoalition.org/Posters.html
Oh those ones are great!
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au